(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

Fuck you. 

I heard that over, and over, and over for months after that aired. 

I didn't even need to watch the video. As soon as I clicked it I knew what it was.

The real nutty part in this whole thing.....it's my father's name and also my middle. Sooooooooo maybe we are the same person.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of man crushes,, you guys should see this Hobos characters brother,,, aint no man nor beast would ever let that dude alone with their girlfriend.

the only females that are safe are the ones I've dated and had sex with. Seriously he is that bad I'm just glad I'm not the only one that sees it

Fucking hilarious.

He's good people though, been taking care of me most of our lives and has even housed my daughter for 3 years

Speaking of man crushes,, you guys should see this Hobos characters brother,,, aint no man nor beast would ever let that dude alone with their girlfriend.

also I just sent a screen cap of this too him for the Lolz. He will probably bust up laughing. Will post his reply when I get it
  • Like 1

Hobo, how you gonna post a pic and then pull it before i see it...? That ain't kewl.

well brother ended up looking at the page because he wanted to see what was going on ththahe came up and flipped out about the picture. I don't have any of just him and he doesn't give a Shit as long as his family ain't on here but yeah
  • Like 1