• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they are doing the self driving car to lower the rate of accidents as a result of sexual activity whilst operating a moving vehicle.

Fine with me. I hate the way people drive, they should put a computer chip in their rubber neck/brain.

83.jpg<<<< RUBBER NECKER

Well, polution would be much lower, so then I could finish that truck I want that runs on the oil from baby seals. I was going to build one that ran off nothing but spotted owls, but those fuckers can be allusive and the fill stations are pretty far apart.

• Like 2

How old was the tank? Mine (electric heated)last about 7 years. Then there's wetness. The last time I got a 3" deep pan made for them. It has a hole om the outer rim for a fittinf and ran a chunk of hose down through the floor into the crawl space.

Well, polution would be much lower, so then I could finish that truck I want that runs on the oil from baby seals. I was going to build one that ran off nothing but spotted owls, but those fuckers can be allusive and the fill stations are pretty far apart.

Dude. With hybrid technology, this is totally feasible.

Smoke, you are coming to next Canby, right? I feel a meeting with you would be an epic win and much hilarity would ensue. ;)

I don't know about that, he conveniently didnt make either of the shows not far from him this year.......he may not be real.....or someone else....... or......Superman....

• Like 1

How old was the tank? Mine (electric heated)last about 7 years. Then there's wetness. The last time I got a 3" deep pan made for them. It has a hole om the outer rim for a fittinf and ran a chunk of hose down through the floor into the crawl space.

it was pretty old and never drained out, surprised it did not go sooner.

I don't know about that, he conveniently didnt make either of the shows not far from him this year.......he may not be real.....or someone else....... or......Superman....

yeah, I killed my dog of 15 years and kicked out my ol lady just so I would have an excuse not to meet you fuckers. Next year I'm thinking my father may have an "accident" right before.

yeah, I killed my dog of 15 years and kicked out my ol lady just so I would have an excuse not to meet you fuckers. Next year I'm thinking my father may have an "accident" right before.

Not bad. You should hear some of the pussy-ass excuses that start coming out of the woodwork 1-2 weeks before Canby.

• Like 2

Dude smoke I'll bring you some bud for the time there

Surprising as it may seem, I have quit for the time being. Not because I think it's 'bad' or anything but the Dr changed some of my meds and the shit does not agree with it at all. Which is weird, because I have never had it mix bad with anything, but with this shit....whew, lets just call it very uncool.