(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

You want a self-driving vehicle?  IT'S CALLED A FUCKING BUS!!! OR A TRAIN!!!  Fuck google for even entertaining this idea.  I am literally running out of words for my contempt for this piece of shit.  Yeah, let's stick people in a vehicle they're supposed to control, then remove their control.  I will be happy to shoot rocket propelled grenades at google's manufacturing plant if this gets out of hand!

• Like 1
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

You want a self-driving vehicle? IT'S CALLED A FUCKING BUS!!! OR A TRAIN!!! Fuck google for even entertaining this idea. I am literally running out of words for my contempt for this piece of shit. Yeah, let's stick people in a vehicle they're supposed to control, then remove their control. I will be happy to shoot rocket propelled grenades at google's manufacturing plant if this gets out of hand!

Took the words out of my mouth, its so stupid, how lazy will we be?

You want a self-driving vehicle?  IT'S CALLED A FUCKING BUS!!! OR A TRAIN!!!  Fuck google for even entertaining this idea.  I am literally running out of words for my contempt for this piece of shit.  Yeah, let's stick people in a vehicle they're supposed to control, then remove their control.  I will be happy to shoot rocket propelled grenades at google's manufacturing plant if this gets out of hand!

Self propelled? I think you're missing that this is a joke. How can it be self propelled? I mean it can easily be self propelled... all cars are that. I mean it has to be controlled somehow to go where it's supposed to go, and stop and avoid other cars. This is stupid and why am I talking about this???

• Like 1

WHY is this ever posted here?

If you want a car like this,then you should be

on the "high tech" forums - NOT HERE!

- Doug

It's ok man, people in Beverly Hills pay millions of dollars for indoor hot tubs.. We have some problem with the spigots being miraculously left on,,, , the excess will just go down the vents in the floor. My wife uses those to keep the water height down to a managable level,, while on facebook.

At least it didn't propel its self thru your ceiling like a V2

that's no shit, I think I actually said that out loud when I saw it puking. This is one of those times I would really like a wife to yell at over this. No, I take that back, I just had vision of her hanging over my shoulder and yapping about it's my fault for skimping on the heater and if I would have bought the 3000 dollar one that she wanted, none of this would be happening. Then, my response would be "bitch, the next shit out of your mouth will determine whether or not we are on the morning news, so choose your words carefully".

• Like 1

So i was checking out a data base of "lesser than" sci fi movies to find something cool,, and came across Rollerball ,, I LOVE THAT STUPID MOVIE !!  any ways   the blogger gave this link to a Rollerball AC DC live concert recut ,, kinda cool .. check it out

• Like 1

Took the words out of my mouth, its so stupid, how lazy will we be?

dinosaur fears from dinosaur thinking. This technology will revolutionize driving and reduce traffic and travel times considerably. Embrace change, it's what makes you strong.

dinosaur fears from dinosaur thinking. This technology will revolutionize driving and reduce traffic and travel times considerably. Embrace change, it's what makes you strong.

What is your scientific standard that you use for dinosaur thinking and fears?

• Like 1