• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you're missing out.  Where else can you get 50 Fixed blades, 137 folding knives, 2 Samurai swords, and Claymore all for $53.84?

edit:  I forgot to mention that they all have quality Stainless Steel blades assembled in the USA.

Edited by Rhapakatui

And really...who would not want to have an entire room of their home filled with knives to prepare for when the gubment attacks. I am adding a room onto my place for slingshots. It's the reason I have never paved my driveway and leave it gravel...that's a whole road full of ammo.

• Like 2

I'd say that 99% of the people that order those insanely large collections of useless knives have to be Asian convenience store owners, and carnies.  Those are the only two places that I ever really see these things.

My favorite thing about the show.  It runs for like 20 hrs a week with no reruns and no script.

And if your not high, watch paint dry for a bit. That'll fix ya right up.

Especially if you paint with all the windows closed! I've done it not thinking before, painted my fireplace last winter with the windows closed, whew! I was high AND cold after the wife opened the windows to let the fumes out. Hey, we had company coming over in a few days for Christmas.

• Like 1

I've done this too and can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would actually WANT to get high off paint fumes. Having a headache and being dizzy is not really all that wonderful. Get some real fuckin drugs for pete's sake.

• Like 2

No shit!  Then again I know how Meth is made, and all the chemicals involved in making it. That enough is good reason for me to never want to use it, let alone all the negative side effects, but there are some real dumbasses out there!

No shit!  Then again I know how Meth is made, and all the chemicals involved in making it. That enough is good reason for me to never want to use it, let alone all the negative side effects, but there are some real dumbasses out there!

When combined just right many lethal elements are not dangerous at all. Take chlorine and sodium, nasty shit by themselves but combined....