Day planner...

12:00 PM Eat chips

12:45 to 1:40 PM Bitch about gut pains to Wife 

1:42 to 2:30 PM have explosive diarrhea

2:35 to 6:00 PM Lay on couch and sip water

30 minutes to shuffle the trash outside to the can

6:30 smoke pot

6:40 Eat more chips 

Remember Olestra fat substitute in Lays chips? Now that shit was a true test of your intestinal fortitude. 

Check this study out

Frito-Lay Study: Olestra Causes "Anal Oil Leakage"

Yah... No, I'll stick to Brussel sprouts and broccoli thank you very much.

www.cspinet.org/new/flaynal.html

WTF were they thinking?

• Like 1

I wish hockey games weren't so expensive,  haven't been to one in years

Every thing is like that now,, i remember we used to get off work and go over to the Kingdome and pay $15. bucks and sit behind the dugout because there was so few people there,, now $15. bucks might buy you a seat where you can barely see the players,, and the same empty stadium..  

And the Mariners still suuuuuuuck.

On a related note ,,  once we sat behind Tom Wopat (who sang the national anthem ) when the Mariners somehow pulled off a no hitter.

• Like 1

They seem sucky lately, went to a Raiders game a few months ago and really liked it, better than TV. Baseball live is not my thing at all, but hockey live is killer! Last I checked San Jose Shark tickets were like $275.00. Come on! It was practically free 20 years ago 

• Like 2

Holy shit over $200 a ticket. I pretty sire a WHL game up here you can get in for like $10.

Mariner tickets on the lower level for a Tuesday game are $85. plus all the handling fees they tack on ... $275. for a team that has won the Stanley cup 2 of the last 3 years as compared to a baseball team that is more of a farm team than major league,, $275. doesn't sound to bad .

• Like 1

I almost don't care who is playing with hockey, was a Detroit redwings fan for a bit, just like the game. I would pay $275 bucks to ride bitch with John morten or troy emrish at Laguna seca but not for any feild sport. Harlem globetrotters is a good one tho.

• Like 1

I think ice in California just costs more to make, who the f@hc watches golf, people here love it. Can almost barely understand playing it drunk on the Scottish prairie but to watch it? Are you sexually challenged? Boring? Or just half dead upstairs ?

• Like 2