• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

I think ice in California just costs more to make, who the f@hc watches golf, people here love it. Can almost barely understand playing it drunk on the Scottish prairie but to watch it? Are you sexually challenged? Boring? Or just half dead upstairs ?

53A486B2-434E-42D3-8988-2234F8EA982D-261

• Like 2

I think ice in California just costs more to make, who the f@hc watches golf, people here love it. Can almost barely understand playing it drunk on the Scottish prairie but to watch it? Are you sexually challenged? Boring? Or just half dead upstairs ?

53A486B2-434E-42D3-8988-2234F8EA982D-261

That shit gets real expensive real quick

• Like 2

Yup, Ice resurfacing machinery? 1 mil easy. I'll pay $275.00 to watch that dude do doughnuts

1.1-1.10-250x166.jpg

My lady believes that the secret appeal of Golf lies in mans hidden desire to acquire land/space. Hence  the YUPPIE aspect. The golfer is trying to cover and control as much perfectly manicured land with as little effort as possible. If the golfer sinks his dick in a tiny hole far away the land belongs to him.

Sand traps are symbolic for building permits, liberals, minorities and other forces that want to intercept his ability to fuck the grass and own it. 

Makes sense kinda  :devil:

• Like 1

Yup, Ice resurfacing machinery? 1 mil easy. I'll pay $275.00 to watch that dude do doughnuts

1.1-1.10-250x166.jpg

My lady believes that the secret appeal of Golf lies in mans hidden desire to acquire land/space. Hence  the YUPPIE aspect. The golfer is trying to cover and control as much perfectly manicured land with as little effort as possible. If the golfer sinks his dick in a tiny hole far away the land belongs to him.

Sand traps are symbolic for building permits, liberals, minorities and other forces that want to intercept his ability to fuck the grass and own it. 

Must be why me and my buddies play washers.

• Like 1

1.1-1.10-250x166.jpg

Ooooor, three rich dudes did it and it spread like a virus to people who can't think for themselves so they just follow along.

• Like 2

Hell, they are playing the US Open Goof-off, I mean Golf tournament here in NC in Pinehurst, about 30 miles from where I live. And people flock to it! BOOOOOORRRRRRIIIIIIING! Then there are the people who watch it on TV... WTF?! I would rather watch paint dry, it is more exciting!

BOOOOOORRRRRRIIIIIIING! Then there are the people who watch it on TV... WTF?! I would rather watch paint dry, it is more exciting!

Blah, blah, blah... Paint drying is boring, blah blah blah.

Well, have you tried it in HD!!!

Watch Paint Dry...In HD!!!!

(Can't post stupid video cause phone app)

• Like 1