Faaaaarrrrk it's hot!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on an island. Austrailia is a continent. If you call Australia an island then all continents are islands. We have better bud, prettier women and the temps are.... temperate. Yes the Ski hill just opened yesterday. A fat month late. Three years ago they had the most snow In North America at over 18.2 meters (60 feet for you others)

I'm on an island. Austrailia is a continent. If you call Australia an island then all continents are islands. We have better bud, prettier women and the temps are.... temperate. Yes the Ski hill just opened yesterday. A fat month late. Three years ago they had the most snow In North America at over 18.2 meters (60 feet for you others)

Your fuuny!

I have seen some of those chicks and they look like pretty men!

Hahahahahaha.

Yeah, I know you have some really pretty ones, but the rest look like old linebackers in a dress.

Have to be more correct for the area.

I look like goalies, with nice cloths and all their teeth!

I would love to argue the bud thing too.

But , I have never seen any of this stuff in Portland.

They call it junk down here.

Maybe you got some special Maple syrup bud?

Bring some when you come to Canby.

We can compare!

• Like 2

Well, it's currently 27 and extremely foggy in Spokane right now.  113 degrees doesn't sound fun either though.  I just wish we had some freaking snow so I could blame my poor mileage on that.

68 ish here  and sunny

the hottest temp I ever worked in we were framing a house on a Saturday and the radio station kept saying it was 98 degrees but it felt damn hot 

the next day they said our thermometer was broken yesterday and the temp hit 116 degrees 

Your fuuny!

I have seen some of those chicks and they look like pretty men!

Hahahahahaha.

Yeah, I know you have some really pretty ones, but the rest look like old linebackers in a dress.

Have to be more correct for the area.

I look like goalies, with nice cloths and all their teeth!

I would love to argue the bud thing too.

But , I have never seen any of this stuff in Portland.

They call it junk down here.

Maybe you got some special Maple syrup bud?

Bring some when you come to Canby.

We can compare!

Hey that's how you know their women are of breeding age,, is if their front two teeth are missing. Your good to go

Apart from the gun laws here, best country in the world IMLTHO.

Weve got the worlds largest population of poisenous spiders, nearly the same with snakes, and (almost) the best beer brewed in the world.

Great beaches, good wages, great healthcare system, did I mention our fucked gun laws?

Oh, and best of all, lots of Datsuns!

Dude I love you guys,I worked for BHP in Hawaii and they were the best people I worked for since.Every Aussie I met to date is bloody dam good mate.

• Like 1