a Datsun forum for everyone. by everyone

Yes bring pop corn. There will be no fights man. That was just some drunk dude, who took his shitty feallings out on his good freind.

Because he took an ex out for dinner and It went shitty. Suprize! Lol

Uh, I clearly remember I was suppose to fight Joey... 

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did see that mike, and was just clearing it up for my self, as ive misunderstood your humor... well I dont know how many times lol, you wanna have a guess at it?

As for my monarchy analogy, not about lou either.

Well misunderstandings all round.

So I'm not the 'king'? :crying:

• Like 1

Uh, I clearly remember I was suppose to fight Joey... 

Yeah. but justin tried to fight him and he kept running around yelling im not gonna fight... So i don't think there really would have been one. 

other than that, there was just one really drunk toyota guy stirring up shit at canby.  Who the hell was that guy?

btw. fwiw, all this "Your forum sucks, mines better, go eat a dick" didn't really make it to canby... People talked datsuns, made jokes, got told not to smoke on grounds... Just like every year..  Hell Erich and I even chatted a bit. Was a good time for sure.  Can't wait till next time!

I think the only trolls that showed up were people who brought their wives mini vans instead of datsuns...

Ill bring popcorn anyway just in case lol.

I also don't know who the fuck the guy in the Toyota Celica was he kept bashing a lot of peoples trucks and cars kind of an awkward time for me I couldn't find the time to walk away.

If he shows up this year we should all find a way to mega troll him? haha.  or find a way to lock him out :poke:

Canby....

I think the 510 will make it this year. 600 miles round trip..

Welp.

Bring a few extra parts man... you should make it.  Fuel pump, water pump, a couple gaskets...  Not much to go wrong with it...cool thing is people will probably be going same route as you so could help out... 

I don't think tristan could make it to canby unless he  bought looser jeans.  If he went that far wearing his tight jeans it would cut circulation off to his junk.

• Like 1

If he shows up this year we should all find a way to mega troll him? haha.  or find a way to lock him out :poke:

So now we're locking out the weirdos??  i guess i will have to disguise myself as a port a potty delivery guy to gain their trust then when they aren't looking hide in one and gain entrance..

WHO'S WITH ME!!

• Like 2

So now we're locking out the weirdos??  i guess i will have to disguise myself as a port a potty delivery guy to gain their trust then when they aren't looking hide in one and gain entrance..

WHO'S WITH ME!!

Weird people are welcome. otherwise nobody would be there :rofl:   That guy was just a jerk to everyone

Bring a few extra parts man... you should make it.  Fuel pump, water pump, a couple gaskets...  Not much to go wrong with it...cool thing is people will probably be going same route as you so could help out... 

I don't think tristan could make it to canby unless he  bought looser jeans.  If he went that far wearing his tight jeans it would cut circulation off to his junk.

I always cruise pantsless. I like feeling the breeze on my taint while cruising at 70

• Like 3

i join many forums, im here because of datsuns not because of the community as much.  the drama on ratsun is too much to keep up with, but that doesnt mean its a bad place. the classifieds are not what it used to be, but its still functioning, that to me isnt a reason to give up on this place completely

Thing is people online act different than offline, few i dont care for on here, but ive met in person and we chat it up like fucking crazy, come back to online and fuckign hate eachother again only to meet again and chat the fuck up again LOL.  I think everyone needs to get together, drink, and watch some bewbs.

• Like 1

Toyota makes a ereat pickup. We had a 1985 4x4 with the R engine. That thing run forever. I'll see if I can find a pic of it

Yeah man for sure.

Mine was a 78 toyota long bed, 5 speed. Loved it!

This is the one I am pondering on trading a datsun for

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/4153877765.html

I like all cars. Cept anything newer than 80 (an the exception to that is nissan / toyota)

Here is one like my first vehicle. same color, too.  Only i smashed mine into the side of a B12 sentra and totalled them both.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/4167804666.html