a Datsun forum for everyone. by everyone

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't start a thread on another forum advertising my own forum. You did.

I also never talked shit about the same forum I started that same thread on. You did.

Nice moves...hope it works out for you.

Meh, kind hearted jab in insomniacs.

Thats non refundable.

It is working for me. Thanks, im pretending your sincere, and not sarcastic. Because then I can say,

"that redeye, he said one thing that was kinda almost nice to me once"

That would be a nice thing to pretend.

Businessman-Danger-2758788.jpg

It may be painful to watch, but I'm glad this thread live(s)(d).  And I'm also glad to see NWDatsun spring up. It takes time to build a site.  And it is great to see more visions realized.  Plus rivalry inspires so much ingenuity.  I hope we can keep a civil, competitive relationship.  If not, please never take it out on each others Datsuns.  The cars must remain off limits.

Thats how I should have said it...

Exept. Must just make it work, cause not a single one of us has a personal beef with anyone.

Atleast from my angle.

If anyone does have a personal beef then keep it to your self.

I did not start ratsun, I encompassed it, and am what ratsun once stood for. Wish you could have seen it in all its glory.

When I joined, ratsun was: helpfull, careing, freindly, and most of all it belonged to all of us, we made it what it was.

I, and most members here at the time, would band together as freinds should and help each other if needed.

I dropped what I was doing over 100 times to help a fellow ratsinite out, and there where many people here that would do the same. Freinds get down, or break something they could replace, wether it was a financial problem, or a part availability problem, or a knowledge problem, any kind of problem, it didnt matter cause we where a community.

Ill let you find out by your self that its not nearly as tight knit as it should, and could be.

Apples and oranges. At some point we were like North West Datsuns...small and loosely based in the NW. But we became global and so you can't just drive over to Texas to help. You are wrong about the community and being tight knit.

And there is a king, and his lords that will, in an instant chop each and every head off of the surfs that they comand here.

It was built for me, not by me, and then it was ripped from us like a babe from a tit.

Unforgivingly so. And the lords and maidens that should have ben there to support the flock, came instead to tax us. And the whole time reaching for coin with one hand, they where covering our mouths with the other.

Theres a long version of this explanation too, but its probably locked and hidden by now.

Welcome to formulate your own conclusions of course, I would preffer you did.

You know until today I respected you for leaving ratsun and doing your own thing over at North West D. It was a 'rocky' separation but overall we moved on to the betterment of all. I thought, but when you come back here to bitch about the site you left? Give me a fucking break. How misguided and lou is that??? (as YOU brought it up)  The 'king' who lopped off a 'surf's' head was well within his rights to do so. Trying to incite rebellion and undermine and tear down a kingdom (forum) you belong to is high treason. Fair warning was given several times and a pass was given for the attack on another 'surf' (member.... actually he's new member over there at NWD now. How ironic is that lou?)

I warned NWD that there would come a day when you would have a huge membership (hopefully) and you won't all be close friends hanging out anymore... and that things would change because change is inevitable, and because you can't make everyone happy. There will be dissenters, and the difficult, and others that no matter what, are just never happy. I said that the best you can do is try for the best fit. Well, when that happens come back and we'll talk. If you can solve that, definitely come back.... and tell me how you did it.

And your threads wont be deleted unless you yourself want them to be.

And we (as a community) will not censor information.

Oh yeah I blocked tristan. Ill have to undo that.

Curious.... was he trolling you guys? was he 'discussing' something you didn't agree with? starting polls? someone didn't like him? Really, I'd like to know why?

Yet there are other vendors whos name cannot be tarnished on this sight no matter what, and if you did say sumthing detrimental ,good bye, and good luck finding what ever post you made accusations in.

Yes I think I know exactly who you mean. Someone who had an axe to grind dragged in two forums who, both, should have said at the first post "This is your problem take care of it"... it was no different than if it were E-Bay. Instead, dozens of people all with their opinions, chose a side... all smelling blood in the water joined in for the feast. All from one person's claim that they got fucked over. It was BULL SHIT (not the claim) Ratsun and NWD should have never been involved in this purely personal matter. Yes, I closed and hid it away from sight for the embarrassment it was to those involved. Another decision YOU will have to make some day if your forum gets that big.

We must all come to the conclusion that all forums have a shelf life, ratsun isnt dead, it might be on a rappid decline, I cant say for sure, and neverwithoutdatsuns.com will reach a "exporation date" of sorts some day just like anyother forum.

Rapid decline???? :lol: :lol: :lol:  Saying so doesn't make it so. You are right though.. you can't say for sure. I can say for sure that it is North West Datsuns. The hell's wrong with that?

Now to the membership drive... I heartily agree. All the eggs shouldn't be in the same basket. North West members would benefit from living in the north Oregon/Washington area near you guys so you can help them out. I do not find it in poor taste at all to think of us first, flattering actually. It's good to have options. I heartily recommend members go over and look around. It's a bit light on technical questions and heavy on the socializing at the moment but more members will fix that. (I've been a member since late June) You guys have done a bang up job and should be proud of your accomplishment.

• Like 2

You know what mike. Some of that is extremely disagreeable and id like to set you straight in pm if your up to it. .

As for tristan being blocked. Never blocked from nwd. We talked personaly about it when I left, and I blocked him on ratsun. Remember?

And you know what? I think it may have braught us closer, as my pants fit tighter and tighter all the time, so its either that or my family opened a pizza shop.....

Either way your "respect" is not necessary, I commited no treason. No tearing apart of anything.

Id go into further detail if you want, pm me. So I dont get banned indefenatly, without warning.

Unless this was my warning toward something? In wich case ill need you to tell me straight forward.

Because youve accidentally gave me permission do things before. And then denied it.

You know what mike. Some of that is extremely disagreeable and id like to set you straight in pm if your up to it. .

As for tristan being blocked. Never blocked from nwd. We talked personaly about it when I left, and I blocked him on ratsun. Remember?

And you know what? I think it may have braught us closer, as my pants fit tighter and tighter all the time, so its either that or my family opened a pizza shop.....

Either way your "respect" is not necessary, I commited no treason. No tearing apart of anything.

Id go into further detail if you want, pm me. So I dont get banned indefenatly, without warning.

Unless this was my warning toward something? In wich case ill need you to tell me straight forward.

Because youve accidentally gave me permission do things before. And then denied it.

Mike is referring to another member, not you in this instance of attacking members. 

My mistake then, I though in your post you were sayng he was blocked from (something) at NWD. It wasn't clear.

As to the 'king' comments it was about lou and not at all you. I don't know how you would see that but to be clear not at all you. No need for p/m.

I did see that mike, and was just clearing it up for my self, as ive misunderstood your humor... well I dont know how many times lol, you wanna have a guess at it?

As for my monarchy analogy, not about lou either.

I am gonna have to bring popcorn to the next Canby show so we can watch a bunch of drunken members and non members fight like woman?...

Yes bring pop corn. There will be no fights man. That was just some drunk dude, who took his shitty feallings out on his good freind.

Because he took an ex out for dinner and It went shitty. Suprize! Lol