a Datsun forum for everyone. by everyone

http://nwdatsuns.com/

So, I havnt been here in a while. Not that I dont datsun every day, but ive moved on to a different forum.

One where your opinion of the forum counts for something, and one where your less likely to be burned at the stake for being a newb.

Ratsun.. well its not what it used to be, we can all agree to that. And while it is no longer a good fit for me, or from the looks of it its not a good fit for lots of people I expected to see posts from when I logged on today.

The new ratsun is probably a perfect place for many people just finding it, or even for people that tried it and left in the past.

For the rest of you (us) come check out nwdatsuns.com.

You can be part of a "community" that will value your input, if that sort of thing would appeal to you.

And I hope it does.

^^Clicky clicky^^

• Like 8
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, can you even see them as a guest? Lots of thing you cant see unless your a member and logged in. because thats what the members wanted. It was easy too. Just asked them what they wanted, and bam. Done, community.

personnally, i don't think I've been flamed yet on here.  who knows maybe time will tell.  from what I can tell newbies usually get flamed for saying/asking stupid, lazy, and could have found it by a little search question or statement.  i join forums because I believe they have information that "I" need, if I can aid/help someone with my info then its a win/win. 

coming to a site that you used to frequent, left for whatever reason (good or bad, doesn't matter), and trying to convert people to come to your site your on now because its better...  let its reputation build it up, don't fish other sites.  IMO thats just lame.

• Like 2

Fish other sites?

this.

shit.

is.

all.

mine.

Im ratsun.

Just not able to keep people from fucking it up for everyone.

It might be perfect for you, maybe it was perfect for you 4 years ago, maybe it will be perfect for you in 2 more years.

If not come on over.

Glad you havnt been flammed, thats not realy the norm, welcome to ratsun.

• Like 3

coming to a site that you used to frequent, left for whatever reason (good or bad, doesn't matter), and trying to convert people to come to your site your on now because its better...  let its reputation build it up, don't fish other sites.  IMO thats just lame.

NWD is NOT saying their better , it's just another Datsun form. :rolleyes:

Look at it as in the garage is getting a new addition. It's ur decision to join or not.

times up - ur posting is what is lame "newby". Their, you've been flamed, move on sir. :D

• Like 2

Fish other sites?

this.

shit.

is.

all.

mine.

Im ratsun.

Just not able to keep people from fucking it up for everyone.

It might be perfect for you, maybe it was perfect for you 4 years ago, maybe it will be perfect for you in 2 more years.

If not come on over.

Glad you havnt been flammed, thats not realy the norm, welcome to ratsun.

Ok, so you started this site, why don't you fix it if you are unhappy with it instead of leaving it to fail.  I'm not say what your are doing is wrong, I'm more curious now than anything of why you have given up on the site.  people can flame anyone at anytime, if they get butthurt then they need to step back and get new bearings on life.  if stuff was easy, we all be millionaires.   

NWD is NOT saying their better , it's just another Datsun form. :rolleyes:

Look at it as in the garage is getting a new addition. It's ur decision to join or not.

times up - ur posting is what is lame "newby". Their, you've been flamed, move on sir. :D

you are correct in a way saying that they are not better(poor choice of words on my part), but saying that you won't get flamed as a newbie there, it will happen to someone, its just a matter of time.  it happens on every site.

I do look a new forums and what that have to offer, especially on info.  have I looked at NWD yet.  no.  will I, maybe.  when the time comes for me needing some information I just might.  

as for getting flamed, shoot, I feel part of the family now.  thank you. :D

• Like 1

Ok, so you started this site, why don't you fix it if you are unhappy with it instead of leaving it to fail. I'm not say what your are doing is wrong, I'm more curious now than anything of why you have given up on the site. people can flame anyone at anytime, if they get butthurt then they need to step back and get new bearings on life. if stuff was easy, we all be millionaires.

you are correct in a way saying that they are not better(poor choice of words on my part), but saying that you won't get flamed as a newbie there, it will happen to someone, its just a matter of time. it happens on every site.

I do look a new forums and what that have to offer, especially on info. have I looked at NWD yet. no. will I, maybe. when the time comes for me needing some information I just might.

as for getting flamed, shoot, I feel part of the family now. thank you. :D

I did not start ratsun, I encompassed it, and am what ratsun once stood for. Wish you could have seen it in all its glory.

When I joined, ratsun was: helpfull, careing, freindly, and most of all it belonged to all of us, we made it what it was.

I, and most members here at the time, would band together as freinds should and help each other if needed.

I dropped what I was doing over 100 times to help a fellow ratsinite out, and there where many people here that would do the same. Freinds get down, or break something they could replace, wether it was a financial problem, or a part availability problem, or a knowledge problem, any kind of problem, it didnt matter cause we where a community.

Ill let you find out by your self that its not nearly as tight knit as it should, and could be.

And there is a king, and his lords that will, in an instant chop each and every head off of the surfs that they comand here.

It was built for me, not by me, and then it was ripped from us like a babe from a tit.

Unforgivingly so. And the lords and maidens that should have ben there to support the flock, came instead to tax us. And the whole time reaching for coin with one hand, they where covering our mouths with the other.

Theres a long version of this explanation too, but its probably locked and hidden by now.

Welcome to formulate your own conclusions of course, I would preffer you did.

Is this even right to do ,by telling people on 1 forum to join another,talk about trying to steal business. :confused:

Why not? No one ever had a problem with me directing people here from other places.

Nwdatsuns is not a business, ratsun I think would like to be. But still realy isnt.

Wasn't it INDY510 that quit here for awhile because of the new members ruining it with their constant trolling ,,, who were those members??  Hmmmm

Dont know. He has allways been speratic here.

And like I said. Ratsun might have been perfect to some 4 years ago, but not 2 years ago, or not today. It has changed, and will continue too, since there is many opinions of what perfect is then there is no way for me to tell where indy fits in on the arc.

At what point in time did you feal ratsun was best andrew? (I think I joined in march of 2010 or 2009 so its easy to say a few weeks before that lol)

At what point in time did you feal ratsun was best andrew? (I think I joined in march of 2010 or 2009 so its easy to say a few weeks before that lol)

Well you kinda threw my funny rebuttal out the window if i can't lure you into my trap.

:P

FYI ,, i am going to be going to Portland tomorrow or Wednsday to pick up some parts i am buying that i found in (get this) the Ratsun classified last week.

:rofl:

• Like 1

as for getting flamed, shoot, I feel part of the family now.  thank you. :D

dam, glad you didn't shoot me down, was thinking you might have taken it wrong. :angel:

you obviously have done some reading on the form. kudos. Not many newbs would have done that. :huh:

Probably 80% freinds who left ratsun, enjoy both sights, or freinds from other sights who never liked the atmosphere here.

Wich I think would be obvius, we were all verry happy here together (I think) untill we found out we have no say in the forum at all.

Wich for some folks was unbelievably crass, to make something for them, and then to see the noses turned up at them.

Families divide.

Doesnt mean the family is dead, we still have canby. Well, I do.

Well you kinda threw my funny rebuttal out the window if i can't lure you into my trap.

:P

FYI ,, i am going to be going to Portland tomorrow or Wednsday to pick up some parts i am buying that i found in (get this) the Ratsun classified last week.

:rofl:

Hahaha here you come with your outlandish claims hahaha.

"Purchased items off of ratsun classys" lolol :lol: :lol:

Your a minority lol

So, I havnt been here in a while. Not that I dont datsun every day, but ive moved on to a different forum.

One where your opinion of the forum counts for something, and one where your less likely to be burned at the stake for being a newb.

Ratsun.. well its not what it used to be, we can all agree to that. And while it is no longer a good fit for me, or from the looks of it its not a good fit for lots of people I expected to see posts from when I logged on today.

The new ratsun is probably a perfect place for many people just finding it, or even for people that tried it and left in the past.

For the rest of you (us) come check out nwdatsuns.com.

You can be part of a "community" that will value your input, if that sort of thing would appeal to you.

And I hope it does.

^^Clicky clicky^^

people

just so you know. All this is is just an invite.

Nothing more or less. No one is trying to pull you away from Ratsun or the Realm or DMT or Desert Datsuns or any other Datsun form.

all it is, is an INVITE.

1in·vite

transitive verb \in-ˈvīt\

• Like 1