a Datsun forum for everyone. by everyone

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://nwdatsuns.com/

So, I havnt been here in a while. Not that I dont datsun every day, but ive moved on to a different forum.

One where your opinion of the forum counts for something, and one where your less likely to be burned at the stake for being a newb.

Ratsun.. well its not what it used to be, we can all agree to that. And while it is no longer a good fit for me, or from the looks of it its not a good fit for lots of people I expected to see posts from when I logged on today.

The new ratsun is probably a perfect place for many people just finding it, or even for people that tried it and left in the past.

For the rest of you (us) come check out nwdatsuns.com.

You can be part of a "community" that will value your input, if that sort of thing would appeal to you.

And I hope it does.

http://nwdatsuns.com/

^^Clicky clicky^^

Thanks for the invite. But when I read this, my kneejerk reaction was, this is where all the pissed off, banned people ended up.  

Is it just a big Ratsun bitchfest over there too? Honestly, how many Ratsun sucks threads am I going to see?

Thanks for the invite. But when I read this, my kneejerk reaction was, this is where all the pissed off, banned people ended up.

Is it just a big Ratsun bitchfest over there too? Honestly, how many Ratsun sucks threads am I going to see?

There isnt any, theres a thread by a member that states "if you guys want to ban me for being this or that on ratsun you can" I was the only person banned when the site formed I beleive, am I right? And I could have been unbanned by then I dont remember. We just gathered on the backup ratsun site and ranted about the changes when they happened. And decided to start something that could actually be formed by the people that used it.

Generally I think im the only one who really doesnt use both site often, and its not the members here for sure.

There are a few mods that like to poke at people, and must generally have unhappy lives, or maybe someother logical rwasons to d so, but not a single "member" here is unwelcome.

And there are several of members here I miss chatting with, hence my thread.

If nothing else, stop by to say hello some time.

Or if you need help with something pm me there.

It would make redeye happier, im sure hes going to come in here and call me a fucking troll any second lol

Wow...still trolling I see....

Not enough traffic over there for you? Oh well, I guess you have to advertise somewhere....oh, and welcome back.

:)

Haha. Your suposed to be above instagating, bro.

Worst.

Mod.

Ever.

Nice guy tho, cant wait to cup your butt cheeks in or first face to face embrace of freindship :lol:

And traffic... how computer literate do you recon I am, to be handleing traffic? Lol,

Lolz, I just datsun with freinds, you should try it yo!

Shhh. No talking in there, its like a misorganized library.

It has expanded quite a bit.

Havnt used it really, but I hope its making things easier for you as planned. Tho I have to ad , not being here for a while, then checking out all the post not in the classies I cant imagine its less work.

Just dont care about them myself.

I got some too.

I didn't start a thread on another forum advertising my own forum. You did.

I also never talked shit about the same forum I started that same thread on. You did.

Nice moves...hope it works out for you.

Woah ladies... lets not add to the drama. Everyone has said their piece, no need to keep going at it. 

Lets let them have their ad and those that want to jump ship or hang out on both forums can. Crap like this seems to be whats leading to the demise of the site. Lets be civil and itll all work out either way. 

• Like 1

Businessman-Danger-2758788.jpg

It may be painful to watch, but I'm glad this thread live(s)(d).  And I'm also glad to see NWDatsun spring up. It takes time to build a site.  And it is great to see more visions realized.  Plus rivalry inspires so much ingenuity.  I hope we can keep a civil, competitive relationship.  If not, please never take it out on each others Datsuns.  The cars must remain off limits.  

• Like 3

So does this mean I should start a Midwest datsuns fotum for all 16 of us out here? Fuck it, I'll just join jdmchicago.com

MWDATSUNS.com

Its not Midwest Datsuns though as thats exclustionary... it needs to be something like Mostly-never Without Datsuns. Id join that. 

• Like 1

yea I hate the name. I was at work when the name was picked and all I could think was, Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

but alas, someone had already paid for the domain. Big fucking facepalm.

My only problem with the name is that there is already a well known group with basically the same name... Datsuns Northwest. I know online its mostly defunct, but its still a thing. So I thought it weird that you guys choose Northwest Datsuns. 

1365741434967.jpg

That name is honestly what will hurt the site in the long run.

Maybe not, but I imagine that an guy in Kuwait, or Australia, or Japan, or Germany is not going to likely be as enthusiastic to join a site with a name exclusive to one part of a country (a country that most other countries dont really like for that matter)

Ratsun, on the other hand may have originally been mainly active in the north west, But that is no longer the case. Ratsun's name is not exclusive to anywhere, or any counrty. Rat is the same in any language, there fore Ratsun...., you follow?

If it was called "NWRatsun" it wouldnt have the traffic here that it does.

I've just been watching this one today, didn't think I was going to jump in but ...

It may be painful to watch, but I'm glad this thread live(s)(d).  And I'm also glad to see NWDatsun spring up. It takes time to build a site.  And it is great to see more visions realized.  Plus rivalry inspires so much ingenuity.  I hope we can keep a civil, competitive relationship.  If not, please never take it out on each others Datsuns.  The cars must remain off limits.  

^ I too am glad it has not been locked (big surprise). :blush:

Well said Tr8er ... no more, no less.  Datsun's Rock!