Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Revenge is best served cold. Last week a driver pissed me off and monday I called in sick, 4 different people told me he was talking shit about me all day. So yesterday after he left for the day I got a nice glob of grease and put it on the inside of the door handle to give him a nice surprise at 4am when he starts. All morning ive been overcome with a feeling of satisfaction. Even more so because the guy is a clean freak and has one of the cleanest trucks in the fleet. Petty I know but so worth it, I cant wait to see that shit head later

At my first real wrenching gig one guy took a shit on a paper towel and put it in the box of a guy who worked next to me. It was super funny but if it were my box I dont think I would have laughed it off so easy

RW's favorite trick is to rim a persons coffee cup.

Basically you take the head of your penis and wipe it around the outside rim of the annoying persons coffee cup.

Dont do it on the inside as the hot liquid will wash away all the goodness.

Its very! Satisfying watching them drink their next refreshing brew.

Hell if if you're going to do that, be man enough to tell him you did it and why. If this is revenge it's best not served at all. 

Any vehicle import will require an epa cert (or exemption) a DOT cert (or exemption) and one other document. Ask CarterB, he has imported a number of cars from japan. The process is identical regardless of country of origin.

• Like 1

Hell if if you're going to do that, be man enough to tell him you did it and why. If this is revenge it's best not served at all.

I was talking with the boss when he rolled in and he came and parked in front of us. I told him I did it because he like to do little shit to piss us mechanics off so I can do some stupid shit to piss him off. The boss didnt seem to care over something so stupid and knowing how much of a pain in the ass the driver is. The guy was pissed when I told the boss to fire me for acting out knowing he wont. the boss just shook his head and walked away, I laughed, the driver took off all pissed and struggled to park his trailer in a hole so I sat there and watched him just to get to him some more. He called in today I was going to ask him if he wanted me to grease up his truck before he takes off.

• Like 2

post-18973-0-83274100-1492048877.jpg

Crete.

Starter company.

Most drivers have six months or less experience in a big truck.

But there are other carriers with poorer drivers.

Like Carolina Criminals, er, Cargo. They are the only carrier that will hire convicted felons.

They pay .10¢ a mile.

Then there is Werner, CR England, Swift. There are others but these guys get the most attention.

Check out this rig I saw in Utah. The driver was a student. The 'instructor' was asleep in the bunk. The rookie stopped to pee, and got back on the freeway.

Southbound.

In the Northbound lanes.

Hey, it was dark, and stuff. Never mind the huge red and white signs that say WRONG WAY.

He drove 10 or 15 miles before hitting the car head on. Damn near killed the woman in the car.

Werner%20Wreck%201_zpssecyzsnv.jpg

Werner%20Wreck%202_zpszvz7jk56.jpg

• Like 1

More dumbshits in big trucks.

The Love's truck stop on I35 near Tonkawa, Oklahoma. This idiot rolled through the parking lot in the high side of the box, and didn't swing wide enough to clear the concrete pier on the end of the fuel island.

Idiot.

PTLDummy.jpg

PTLDummy003.jpg

PTLDummy002.jpg

I was fueling my truck in the lane next to where this happened. A driver on the lane on the other side was chatting me up about whatever it was I had on my wagon (hauling aerospace was cool like that, always interesting stuff). Suddenly there were several huge explosions. I thought someone had lit a stick of dynamite.

I could see across my trailer and saw the driver get out, screaming mad.

I thought, why the fuck are you mad? You're an idiot for hauling ass through the parking lot (a pet peeve of mine), and an idiot for not considering the length of your rig.

And an idiot for thinking you're a truck driver.

• Like 4

Crete.

Starter company.

Most drivers have six months or less experience in a big truck.

But there are other carriers with poorer drivers.

Like Carolina Criminals, er, Cargo. They are the only carrier that will hire convicted felons.

They pay .10¢ a mile.

Then there is Werner, CR England, Swift. There are others but these guys get the most attention.

Check out this rig I saw in Utah. The driver was a student. The 'instructor' was asleep in the bunk. The rookie stopped to pee, and got back on the freeway.

Southbound.

In the Northbound lanes.

Hey, it was dark, and stuff. Never mind the huge red and white signs that say WRONG WAY.

He drove 10 or 15 miles before hitting the car head on. Damn near killed the woman in the car.

Werner%20Wreck%201_zpssecyzsnv.jpg

Werner%20Wreck%202_zpszvz7jk56.jpg

Crete got bought out by Heartland Express (I believe), Gordon got bought out by them too, I see them pulling Heartland and Crete trailers, and parked at their yard in Pacific Wa., Gordon trucks are baby blue and their company name is written like in that blue truck pulling that Crete trailer.

I always place it on a sheet of foil, and loosely cover with another, and place it in oven  for a bit.

Same result as the skillet, but the cleanup is easier.

And I'm lazy so I try to find ways to live well but with as little effort as possible.

• Like 1

Crete got bought out by Heartland Express (I believe), Gordon got bought out by them too, I see them pulling Heartland and Crete trailers, and parked at their yard in Pacific Wa., Gordon trucks are baby blue and their company name is written like in that blue truck pulling that Crete trailer.

Didn't Gordon and Interstate sort of come together a few years ago also?