Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I was a kid Miracle whip and peanut butter sandwiches were my thing. How's that compare to hooker pussy?

Maybe with the peanut butter it tastes like it is from the other side of the taint.

Nope. That I did not.

Smoke is back. His name is now Racer X, or some shit like that.

Racer doesn't smoke.

Well, some tires now and then maybe.

I love the smell of burning rubber and race fuel.

• Like 3

https://www.trucks.com/2017/04/19/toyota-project-portal-fuel-cell-truck/

"Secret ‘Project Portal’ Toyota Venture Launches Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-Duty Truck"

The experiment — powering an 80,000-pound Class 8 truck-and-trailer combo using Toyota’s cutting-edge clean-tech hydrogen fuel cell system — was successful enough to warrant a second phase. The company is now live-testing a short-haul, zero-emission drayage truck shuttling shipping containers between the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach and various freight depots up to 70 miles away.

The fuel cell powers a motor that produces more than 670 horsepower and 1,327 pound feet of torque, roughly the same as the new Cummins X15 Efficiency Series diesel engine. It is capable of both propelling the nearly 11-ton tractor and a loaded trailer at speeds of up to 65 mph and of handling a steep 12 percent grade (a rise of about 40 feet over the length of a football field), Brown said. Because all of the electric motor’s formidable torque is available instantly, Toyota’s prototype truck can handily out-accelerate comparably powered diesels.

I was reading an article on how diesel is dead in cars, and this was brought up. This is a game changer.

• Like 3