Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Prefer it room temp, if it made it to the fridge then just long enough to knock off the chill. I have went so far as to buy a pizza and just leave it in the box until breakfast.

• Like 1

This would definitely be my kind of garage.

By Aussie standards im very well tooled up so bring on the apocolypse I say!

Are Aussie allowed to own handguns and rifles?

Are Aussie allowed to own handguns and rifles?

Yes, but.........

We have some of the most draconian firearms laws in the world!

To adequately describe the hoops you have to jump through to own a handgun here would take me about five thousand words.

Rifles are also extremely limited in what we can have re calibre, action, etc.

Semi auto longarms were banned here in 1996 following what was known as the Port Arthur massacre.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)

All States in Australia are supposed to have the same gun laws, yet each State differs (go figure).

There is no concealed carry here unless you are an LEO or a licensed security officer.

I have a Firearms deaalers licence which allows me to have firearms which I cant have on a normal licence, but, in my State I cannot purchased what are called category D (semi auto centrefire) even though I have a dealers licence, however I can have rimfire semi suto and pump action shotguns which are banned on normal licences. To purchase Cat D you need the approval of the States Attorney General, yet if I drive 15 minutes from where I live to the State of NSW (assuming I had a dealers licence in that State) I would be allowed to buy category D firearms.

Its a fucked up situation let me tell you.

Speaking of which, the voices in my head just told me to clean my guns :)

• Like 3

Semi auto longarms were banned here in 1996 following what was known as the Port Arthur massacre.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)

I remember that. A sad day in Tasmania.

There is no concealed carry here unless you are an LEO or a licensed security officer.

Is open carry allowed?

More dumbshits in big trucks.

The Love's truck stop on I35 near Tonkawa, Oklahoma. This idiot rolled through the parking lot in the high side of the box, and didn't swing wide enough to clear the concrete pier on the end of the fuel island.

Idiot.

PTLDummy.jpg

PTLDummy003.jpg

PTLDummy002.jpg

I was fueling my truck in the lane next to where this happened. A driver on the lane on the other side was chatting me up about whatever it was I had on my wagon (hauling aerospace was cool like that, always interesting stuff). Suddenly there were several huge explosions. I thought someone had lit a stick of dynamite.

I could see across my trailer and saw the driver get out, screaming mad.

I thought, why the fuck are you mad? You're an idiot for hauling ass through the parking lot (a pet peeve of mine), and an idiot for not considering the length of your rig.

And an idiot for thinking you're a truck driver.

• Like 1

I just read an update. The driver of the camera car has leg injuries and should recover well.