Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bet you voted for trump you racist

#writeinbernie

I did vote for Trump, and calling me a racist for calling you out just show how little a human you are.(then again that is the average democRat response don't get things your way start screaming shouting and calling names)

• Like 3

I did vote for Trump, and calling me a racist for calling you out just show how little a human you are.(then again that is the average democRat response don't get things your way start screaming shouting and calling names)

Uhhh bro, did you not see the gulag post? He be trollin...

• Like 3

Have ever ACTUALLY read it? I'm totally amazed that

it was written so long ago,& still applies - IF taken as it was written.

It's timeless societal constructs we see it clearly in the Roman constitutions. It is praised like a novel idea. Really it's just a bunch of old knowledge laid down in Wig party language. I've got love for it, but acknowledge its foundation was forged of time.

• Like 2

Written style changes over time. The Constitution is a couple of hundred years old. The King James version of the Bible even older and almost illegible. The Constitution has to be interpreted in the context of the time it was written. New vulnerable country, on the verge of greatness. Very general things still apply where specific things have changed.

• Like 1

^ Probably the C.. get the real stuff , eat oranges

Or a better source of vitamin c in Kale, Brocolli, peas, bell peppers, strawberries, kiwi, papaya, guava, pineapple, etc, etc. oranges are not really a great source, and citrus causes congestion, thus a terrible option if you have a cold. Marketing is a bitch.

• Like 2

tumblr_o8ptt3KVmh1rhnukoo1_1280_zps3fuso

It's a stretch. There's no way to know the outcome.

Take your vitamins kids. Since I was a child every year by thanks giving I would have a cold until this year. I started taking vitamins every day starting early october and have yet to get sick

More people are washing their hands than ever before. This is the biggest easiest cheapest preventative. Wash your hands often and as soon as you get home. Vitamins won't hurt either.

Ive always been one to wash my hands when given the chance. Im always nagging my girlfriend to do so aswell, but she feels the need to grab every hand rail she can find. and can't figure out why I always when possible in a public place push a door open at the top rather than the handle

• Like 2