Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Probably the same number of people in the 17 hundreds had cancer they just didn't know it. Many of the poor (millions) died of it and went to their graves. Today's medicine finds more hidden cancer and just about everyone that dies befor their 4 score and 10 are usually examined before burial.  No doubt that today there are probably more things to cause cancer but a hundred years ago the sky was black with coal smoke from the industrial revolution.

Vaccinations work. Leonard Coldwell  can hardly be called a Dr. for saying they don't. A total QUACK. I couldn't watch any more.

Why would you look 70 at 50????? You are much more likely to look 50 at 70. Good cardio increases kidney function, improves lung function, strengthens the heart, burns calories, strengthens the circulatory system, relieves stress...... There is no down side to exercise or biking other than falling off.

sun. Just gives the older riders a certain look. You can pick them out of a crowd.

Today saw a guy walking through a parking lot talking to himself....

In sign language.

Or he was flashing gang signs, calling on his dead homies spirits to give him ultra rad powers

Random question . How rare is the first gen 810?  i just got one and its hard to find any info and pictures and vidoes are scarce . I think i can count one one hand how many videos one youtube that feature a first gen 810 . 

So if anyone got some info on 810s then please tell.

Random question . How rare is the first gen 810?  i just got one and its hard to find any info and pictures and vidoes are scarce . I think i can count one one hand how many videos one youtube that feature a first gen 810 . 

So if anyone got some info on 810s then please tell.

Try things this way,

In the engine search bar (or Google whatever bar) type in your question, 810 bluh bluh ratsun.. get it? Put ratsun at the end of what ever you wanna fund.

http://community.ratsun.net/forum/78-810910/

This should help a little maybe.

Or he was flashing gang signs, calling on his dead homies spirits to give him ultra rad powers

If he was a member of the Deaf Tourettes gang, maybe.  He was swearing up a blue streak.  In ASL.  I don't know much ASL but I could make out some of it, and it wouldn't have cleared FCC rules, that's for sure.

If he was a member of the Deaf Tourettes gang, maybe. He was swearing up a blue streak. In ASL. I don't know much ASL but I could make out some of it, and it wouldn't have cleared FCC rules, that's for sure.

Maybe that's all he knows too