Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All I can say is I bought them on clearance.  Screw Irwin. Screw them and their offshore crap.  Screw them for moving quality tool manufacturing to China from not only the US, but from Europe as well.  Eff them right in the crap hole.  Screw Jorgensen too, for doing the same.  Bought 24 of their made in USA clamps this last year so I could at least get some decent ones before they were all gone.

12496334_10153873441375138_2978797620801

All I can say is I bought them on clearance.  Screw Irwin. Screw them and their offshore crap.  Screw them for moving quality tool manufacturing to China from not only the US, but from Europe as well.  Eff them right in the crap hole.  Screw Jorgensen too, for doing the same.  Bought 24 of their made in USA clamps this last year so I could at least get some decent ones before they were all gone.

12496334_10153873441375138_2978797620801

I hate to say this as some may find it a bit morbid but, I've found some of my best tools at estate sales of woodworkers, mechanics, welders, or home hobbyists that were born well before tools went to crap.  The morbid part is that I've been known to read the obits on occasion looking for men that fit one of the above profiles and search their names looking for possible estate sales.  I'm creepy like that but I figure dude would rather have his tools go to someone that appreciates them than god forbid end up as scrap metal used to make more cheap Chinese shit.

• Like 6

WHY does "flipping people off" have to be cool?

Well.....today working on my datto I had a pleasant visit from two Ratsunites, Mike and Cesar :thumbup:

Foto op!

20160221_165702.jpg

Ratsun salute from them

20160221_154539.jpg

And Mike gave me my first datto hot wheel :thumbup: thanks Mike!!!!

20160221_212344.jpg

Then they left...nice meeting you Cesar!!

20160221_201258.jpg

Jeesus Pizza pizza,,,  isn't it uncomfortable wearing your swim fins everywhere you go??

Funny you say that...by the time Cesar arrived I had the shakes going from being hungry, ordered a couple pizzas and asked Cesar if he could pick them up just 5 blocks away, when he returned Mike said, "look at that...Cesar with little Caesar's pizza" we all laughed :thumbup: it was a good day!

Today Mike came back to replace one of his door hinge bushings....man that was a bitch to break loose, we had to go to Mike's shop to pick up a torch and came back to the house, we got her but man that was a bitch, he had a spare hinge for the top side since nobody had bushings in stock today.....now his door closes real smooth :)

• Like 2

I guess next up is dropping my front end 2 inches, as it sits now it looks lower in the back...gonna lower the perch on each side and use clamps, I already have the shorty 280zx tokiko inserts, in theory it shouldn't affect my ride smoothness since I'm not going to cut any more coils :thumbup:

• Like 1