Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, it's something(s) the geniuses messing with crops to get higher yields per acre are doing.

My niece is 5yo and is extremely allergic to anything with gluten, both families have a very high and rich gluten diet, I've met several others with same problem as hers, none of them have any family members with gluten allergy.....it's not genetic when nobody in your blood line shares the allergy.

Yes probably under 7,000 years, not nearly enough to develop a tolerance through natural selection. I have no idea what shit they are feeding you. I'm saying we are all sensitive to gluten to varying degrees. Some never notice it. Some develop it because of increased use in out diet. That shit is in EVERYTHING!!! At 5 years old she probably was changing to a more adult  diet including an increase in bread and bakery products. Cut back on bread, pasta, pastry and read the label of contents on processed food. She has likely reached her tipping point and is consuming just a little too much. Substitute rice and oats.

• Like 2

Hell no it's not.

Gluten is a highly inflammitory food. Sensitivity to inflammitory foods is related to genetics but is ultimately related to how well your body is working. A robust body with the correct lifestyle/diet/environment can likely get away with a shit ton of inflammitory foods. Someone who eats like shit, works around toxic shit, and generally abuses their health is far more likely to start reacting to inflammitory foods. Some though just have genes that can't allow any. Once the body react to an inflammitory food, it learns to react quicker. Now it's an allergy.

• Like 1

It's possible that two parents carry a recessive gene that expresses in an offspring. I'm saying that you are born with a sensitivity to wheat gluten you don't suddenly 'get it'. It may show up early or late or not much at all

We (wife and I) recently saw a geneticest for an upcoming child and this very subject came up.

She (Doctor \ geneticest) said studies suggest that gluten allergies are non-congenital.

I can get more info from her if needed.

• Like 1