Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Want time flies? My 6 year old daughter just lost her 7th tooth today. WTF!

I don't think I started losing teeth until 7 or 8. 

Ahh man.

My oldest daughter turned old enough to drive on pearl harbor day just past

:rofl: 

Wife said to youngest today, 5 more years you can drive too fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Still doesn't answer shit.

And dickhole never apologized to nanners either.

For what it's worth,,, i expect no apologies from anyone any time..  A few years ago me and my wife agreed with the stress of having two impossibly fucked up kids,,,,,,,, saying what you really mean at that exact moment in time is going to happen..   We can call each other names that other couples would probably file for divorce over who was supposed to get the diapers out of the other room,,,,,, then get on with enjoying life..

Life is to short to be mad about things that ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, happened.

• Like 4

I know there are a lot of contractor & DIY guys on the boards. I was wondering if anyone might have any thoughts on installing a new door frame on my new (to me) old cellar. It looks like the previous owner of the place had bonded the wooden frame to the concrete via some type of adhesive. Seems like it lasted a decade or two before it went ta-tas up. Does anyone have any thoughts on how to install a new one?

20160209_075059.jpg

I know there are a lot of contractor & DIY guys on the boards. I was wondering if anyone might have any thoughts on installing a new door frame on my new (to me) old cellar. It looks like the previous owner of the place had bonded the wooden frame to the concrete via some type of adhesive. Seems like it lasted a decade or two before it went ta-tas up. Does anyone have any thoughts on how to install a new one?

20160209_075059.jpg

Thought that was a tombstone and tomb until I read it, was kind of a let down

• Like 1

Could drill some holes and use some anchor bolts to hold it onto the concrete.

Dude it's Ok.,, la ,,, homa ..  ;) you have to put it language and materials readily available to him.

Check this out. ,,  ya'll .. First get yourself down to the Piggly Wiggly and grab some Mountain Dew.

Then roll over to the junkyard and find 3 maybe 4 sunroofs for cheap .. Then duct tape the shit outta those doo hickeys  and remember now,,  your fixin too keep it tornado resilient so round up a couple of the neighbors old 44" mudder tires to throw up onnair  ... Now bless yur heart you got yourself a topper for that cellar... But don't get to big for your britches yet,,,,,,,,,, ya'll might as well throw a tarps onair to keeps the water from trickling in,,  if it rains.

Disclaimer ,, i have no experience with cellars  BUT and it is a big BUT ,,,,,,,,,,,, i am the youngest of 6  and the first person in my family NOT born in Oklahoma ,, so i have unique skills in understanding the inner workings of the Oklahoman mind.  :D

• Like 5