Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Didnt know where to ask so ill do it here.  On my 810 at the bottom base of the air regulator there are two hose nipples next to each other (about an inch apart)  what are these for? . There is also one on the thermostat housing.

Didnt know where to ask so ill do it here.  On my 810 at the bottom base of the air regulator there are two hose nipples next to each other (about an inch apart)  what are these for? . There is also one on the thermostat housing.

That would be the 810 forum... http://community.ratsun.net/forum/78-810910/

• Like 1

12717941_1034606189915907_63902307258053

my stepson blew up his 1993 Tracer back in December so I told him he could walk until HE could afford to buy another one. Today he did. Between his national guard money & grocery bagging money he saved up enough to buy this low mileage (295,000k) '96 Ford. To be completely honest though it got a new engine in 2003 and has had the same owner since then and that dude is a stickler on maintenance. It was running a bit rough so we swapped the Bosch plugs for NGK platinums and now she Cadillacs along.

• Like 1

300,000K is low mileage? That's 12K a year! Five k a year would be low mileage. Is it an Exploder? Girl at work had one and I had to borrow it.

WHY did ford make the door so fat that there is no way in hell a man's hand can reach back between and get the retracted seat belt without opening the door?????????????? WHY wasn't there a stop so the belt doesn't fly back behind the driver's seat??????????? WHY is there a map pocket thing along the bottom of the door so you can't get your foot out past it when exiting??????????????????? Do only women buy this thing?

300,000K is low mileage? That's 12K a year! Five k a year would be low mileage. Is it an Exploder? Girl at work had one and I had to borrow it.

WHY did ford make the door so fat that there is no way in hell a man's hand can reach back between and get the retracted seat belt without opening the door?????????????? WHY wasn't there a stop so the belt doesn't fly back behind the driver's seat??????????? WHY is there a map pocket thing along the bottom of the door so you can't get your foot out past it when exiting??????????????????? Do only women buy this thing?

Nope. But they are the only ones who keep em.

12717941_1034606189915907_63902307258053

my stepson blew up his 1993 Tracer back in December so I told him he could walk until HE could afford to buy another one. Today he did. Between his national guard money & grocery bagging money he saved up enough to buy this low mileage (295,000k) '96 Ford. To be completely honest though it got a new engine in 2003 and has had the same owner since then and that dude is a stickler on maintenance. It was running a bit rough so we swapped the Bosch plugs for NGK platinums and now she Cadillacs along.

Nothing wrong with exploders!

For real,they are good drivers(aside form tranny issues that some are riddled with)

Did this one come with the ;sd diff(its a good if so)

I put cross canuck land and back,plus SO many more miles on one of my old ones(had a few)

• Like 1

Dont knock one until you own one Mike, I have owned a few,great drivers.

Put em to work.

Yah yah...blah blah Datsun...hows the wifes yota?

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with exploders!

For real,they are good drivers(aside form tranny issues that some are riddled with)

Did this one come with the ;sd diff(its a good if so)

I put cross canuck land and back,plus SO many more miles on one of my old ones(had a few)

yes! tow package + SD. glad to hear good things about them. all I remember about them is when they were flipping over in the early 2000s.

replaced the door frame on our cellar and managed to get all four of these seventy+ year old square nuts that were frozen with rust on the frame mounting bolts to break free without pulling the bolts out of the concrete or twisting a bolt in half - heat, transmission fluid, WD40 and time. did have to reduce one nut to shreds with a grinder and then peel it out of the bolt threads but all four bolts are still usable and we are even able to twist the nuts on and off by hand.

12790960_1035237763186083_16771237542642

12806174_1035237669852759_84470964487831

• Like 5