Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

I would never take the chance now lou, for the reasons given. I expected more from Ford. How did they fuck this up so bad? Make me wonder what other annoying shit they have in store. I was... underwhelmed by it. I'm sure they are otherwise... ok. Drove ok owner (small young woman with small hands) didn't like reaching for the seat belt either but could manage without opening the door if not wearing a winter coat. She got rid of it.

The flipping was from under inflated Firestone tires. Remember that shit storm??? Wrecking yards were selling old tires to people to put on their shit cars so they could return them to Firestone dealers to take advantage of free replacement ones.

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would never take the chance now lou, for the reasons given. I expected more from Ford. How did they fuck this up so bad? Make me wonder what other annoying shit they have in store. I was... underwhelmed by it. I'm sure they are otherwise... ok. Drove ok owner (small young woman with small hands) didn't like reaching for the seat belt either but could manage without opening the door if not wearing a winter coat. She got rid of it.

Try one(own it) I bet you may like it.

Dont ditz it,till you own one..I have put plenty of miles on them..best best is 95 plus

yes! tow package + SD. glad to hear good things about them. all I remember about them is when they were flipping over in the early 2000s.

replaced the door frame on our cellar and managed to get all four of these seventy+ year old square nuts that were frozen with rust on the frame mounting bolts to break free without pulling the bolts out of the concrete or twisting a bolt in half - heat, transmission fluid, WD40 and time. did have to reduce one nut to shreds with a grinder and then peel it out of the bolt threads but all four bolts are still usable and we are even able to twist the nuts on and off by hand.

12790960_1035237763186083_16771237542642

12806174_1035237669852759_84470964487831

tumblr_mn24l7kLRf1rl5twmo1_500.gif

• Like 3

Try one(own it) I bet you may like it.

Dont ditz it,till you own one..I have put plenty of miles on them..best best is 95 plus

I'm sure it's nice, but if I have to kick the door to get out or ever have to reach for a fucking retracted seat belt that some dumbcunt FORD designer signed off on I'll set fire to it first. I've never heard it ever called an Explorer either

(in a nicer tone) It's just not for me I guess.

I'm sure it's nice, but if I have to kick the door to get out or ever have to reach for a fucking retracted seat belt that some dumbcunt FORD designer signed off on I'll set fire to it first. I've never heard it ever called an Explorer either

(in a nicer tone) It's just not for me I guess.

Ahh Mike, man you need to get out more often.

Hows wifeys yota?

In yer ford truck right?

Yeah only problem is i have to park it in  Brandenburg Germany now,,, so it makes for a long day sometimes

http://www.theparking-cars.com/used-cars-detail/ford-f100/ford-f-100-pick-up-v-8-289-cui/FJFND40J.html

Thinking of calling seller up.... Does anyone know how to say "Are you fucking stupid?" in German?

:rofl:

• Like 1

Hows wifeys yota?

I was like wtf??? does he mean??? Yeah I forget she drives a .... a .... it'll come to me.me matrix that's it! a Matrix. It's ok I rarely drive it. Seems ok and it at least shifts gears not like that shit Caliber we rented once. CVT who told Dodge that anyone want's the shit... anyway? It ran good and gave 30+ but the tires made a lot of noise and like the Matrix hard to see past those 10" wide fucking A pillars. In town you look like Ray Charles checking the blind spots so you don't run over someone stepping out onto the cross walk.

I was like wtf??? does he mean??? Yeah I forget she drives a .... a .... it'll come to me.me matrix that's it! a Matrix. It's ok I rarely drive it. Seems ok and it at least shifts gears not like that shit Caliber we rented once. CVT who told Dodge that anyone want's the shit... anyway? It ran good and gave 30+ but the tires made a lot of noise and like the Matrix hard to see past those 10" wide fucking A pillars. In town you look like Ray Charles checking the blind spots so you don't run over someone stepping out onto the cross walk.

:rofl:

see, you need to get out more often :thumbup:

Bring it down. I'll fix that leaking timing cover and water pump for yaz. 

• Like 2