Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

uberkevin fails to mention he is at anothers shop and mooching a free meal ... he spends all his time at that garage place in spanaway ... dangling off others balls ... garage plus ... prolly redlining that lz ... dick .. get a belt 

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

uberkevin fails to mention he is at anothers shop and mooching a free meal ... he spends all his time at that garage place in spanaway ... dangling off others balls ... garage plus ... prolly redlining that lz ... dick .. get a belt

Nah just helping people out with their project, happened to work enough to get me some food..

Nono, I'm pretty good friends with a few people there, we just felt like bbq'en..

I've been driving the Datsun like miss fucken daisy her self was in there...

so just keep calm.. ride low..

• Like 1

Know what? I actually think Caitlyn Jenner is a more convincing looking woman than Kris Kardashian. Seriously. Maybe she looked good 30 years ago, but she's quite the goddamn train wreck now.

Oic unrelated.

11391367_10205997402229192_6083119087118

I went to a continuing education event today and I learned something about myself. The speaker was a woman who ended every sentence on an up note, like she was questioning whether everyone understood what she was saying. Holy fucking shit that woman annoyed me. I learned that I am unable to learn from people like that, because I automatically tune them out. It's the sound of a mealy mouthed passive aggressive, who believes everyone is stupid, when in reality no one listens to a condescending twat like that. I have no idea what she was saying, but she saved me hundreds of dollars in therapy to discover this about myself. You see, some times it actually pays not to pay attention.

• Like 2