Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

Not angry at all... just quoting my personal experience... i know its all in fun tho. #happyemoticon

Soo... whens blue lake?

Hobo would make a monk want to yell.

Sorry I missed you there.

I've been wanting to pick your brain about your windshield wipers.

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Been having a conversation with a coworker off and on today about how he wants to bite one of the engineers on the ass. Told him to just ask if he could, he's afraud of a sexual harassment issue

He has an easy out.

"What? There was nothing sexual about it, I'm just hungry... Okay fine, what ever... Can I have a bite of your sandwich then?"

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-18%20at%201.02.4

• Like 1

well, with all this talk of transracial and transgender identity issues I have made a deep personal discovery about myself. I can't believe I am announcing this here but...........it turns out I am transfinancial. Yes, I am actually a rich man living in a poor man's body. I am setting up a kickstarter account so you all can help me achieve my true identity. $50 and above donations only please - let's keep this classy.

• Like 11

well, with all this talk of transracial and transgender identity issues I have made a deep personal discovery about myself. I can't believe I am announcing this here but...........it turns out I am transfinancial. Yes, I am actually a rich man living in a poor man's body. I am setting up a kickstarter account so you all can help me achieve my true identity. $50 and above donations only please - let's keep this classy.

Yeah, well... The last gofundme thread didn't go so well, so....

Okay. I hate to play the role of realist, but if you started that kickstarter, got it some viral looking Facebook posts, and generated a few thousand false contributions, you could likely become a millionaire from people donating for the humor of the fund.