Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hobospyder, on 07 Aug 2014 - 8:45 PM, said:

...Tully's girls...

hobospyder, on 07 Aug 2014 - 9:21 PM, said:

...Tully's...

...Tully's girls...

hobospyder, on 07 Aug 2014 - 11:31 PM, said:

...Tully's girls...

...Tully's...

hobospyder, on 09 Aug 2014 - 12:31 AM, said:

...Tully's girls...

hobospyder, on 09 Aug 2014 - 12:31 AM, said:

...Tully's girls...

hobospyder, on 09 Aug 2014 - 12:30 AM, said:

...Tully's girls...

hobospyder, on 09 Aug 2014 - 12:29 AM, said:

...issues...

Just sayin'.

• Like 1

Are we back to that?

Alright change up, hung out with the ex wife for a few today. She found me in freddies digging through the slim pickings that was their hot wheels section and brought me cookies for myself and a couple coworkers as well as the second installment of my monthly allowance.

This is all very confusing. Is hobo's local tully's a strip joint called tully's. What am I missing?

ha no, I work in a factory with a couple tullys locations inside of it, on of which is down to flights if stairs from me currently. When I was on second shift I spent my entire lunch in the bullshitting, flirting and ogling the girls, had nothing better to talk about and some of them ain't that bad looking. Couple of the guys gave me advice as to how to get two of them in the sack, never tried because I don't care that much. I'll see if I still have the oics on photobucket

Edit: N9o oic on photofuckit and ain't going through the effort to find what I did with the ones I had on my last phone

So I'm here at work and keep popping on the phone to distract myself from work and all I keep seeing is about how same sex marriage is now legal in all the states. Is it bad that I don't give a fuck? I support the same sex couples whole heartedly but goddammit I don't give a shit if you can get married, I don't think anyone should get married, I've been married and it sucked, life was so much better without all that paperwork that gets involved when you get married. All a marriage is is a price of paper that says you're now stuck with the other person. Who needs that? Golddiggers? All I can figure. Fuck, if people can get married no matter the partner why isn't weed fucking federally legal yet? I'd much rather be able to smoke and not worry about getting fired if u take a piss test thank you

• Like 1

So I'm here at work and keep popping on the phone to distract myself from work and all I keep seeing is about how same sex marriage is now legal in all the states. Is it bad that I don't give a fuck? I support the same sex couples whole heartedly but goddammit I don't give a shit if you can get married, I don't think anyone should get married, I've been married and it sucked, life was so much better without all that paperwork that gets involved when you get married. All a marriage is is a price of paper that says you're now stuck with the other person. Who needs that? Golddiggers? All I can figure. Fuck, if people can get married no matter the partner why isn't weed fucking federally legal yet? I'd much rather be able to smoke and not worry about getting fired if u take a piss test thank you

Now gays get to be just as miserable as everyone else.

ha no, I work in a factory with a couple tullys locations inside of it, on of which is down to flights if stairs from me currently. When I was on second shift I spent my entire lunch in the bullshitting, flirting and ogling the girls, had nothing better to talk about and some of them ain't that bad looking. Couple of the guys gave me advice as to how to get two of them in the sack, never tried because I don't care that much. I'll see if I still have the oics on photobucket

Edit: N9o oic on photofuckit and ain't going through the effort to find what I did with the ones I had on my last phone

one (not on) X2..... two (not to)

I don't care either just like I don't care if someone is gay or not. Actually I do care!...  that anyone who is in love and cares to, can now get married. Marriage is not just a piece of paper. Lots of people live under the description of marriage and it provides some protection and obligations. No you don't have to but you can.

Now gays get to be just as miserable as everyone else.

They legally get to be just as happy too.

• Like 1