Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok at a total loss here, over the weekend, did the BBQ thing with family and friends over. While I was outside working the grill, I hear this noise from my house. Lil' rug rats had got on my computer and brought up youtube and had this loop song going. Were totally happy and transfixed by this pop tart cat with a rainbow coming out of its backside. Millions of views on this thing, and from the looks of it dozens of versions all with tons of views. What the,.....?

10 hours,....10 hours.

Ok at a total loss here, over the weekend, did the BBQ thing with family and friends over. While I was outside working the grill, I hear this noise from my house. Lil' rug rats had got on my computer and brought up youtube and had this loop song going. Were totally happy and transfixed by this pop tart cat with a rainbow coming out of its backside. Millions of views on this thing, and from the looks of it dozens of versions all with tons of views. What the,.....?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZZ7oFKsKzY

10 hours,....10 hours.

At first I was confused as well. But after watching it for 9 hours or so, I finally got it. My suspicion is that you watched it for a few seconds or fast forwarded to see the end. That's the problem with folks today. No patience for anything...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZZ7oFKsKzY

10 hours,....10 hours.

N00b

20150622_092326.jpg

postman brought me repop'ed retro car goodness today! I almost hate to throw the box out! the old school graphics look like they came from Honest Charley's circa 1959! I already have the old school chrome OG Eveready flashlight with the Morse Code button - scored it from a garage sale for 50¢ a few months back. I threw batteries in it and it worked like a charm! got to get it installed!

20150622_092326.jpg

postman brought me repop'ed retro car goodness today! I almost hate to throw the box out! the old school graphics look like they came from Honest Charley's circa 1959! I already have the old school chrome OG Eveready flashlight with the Morse Code button - scored it from a garage sale for 50¢ a few months back. I threw batteries in it and it worked like a charm! got to get it installed!

Have one of those on my 69 parts truck...OG

• Like 1

no one made a fleshlight joke?

also, this made me throw-up in my mouth a little.

2015-01-09-06.35.58-1-610x345.jpg

Some New Parts Will Be Brought By The 2016 Chevy Chevelle Into The Market

http://www.mustseecenter.com/2015/06/23/some-new-parts-will-be-brought-by-the-2016-chevy-chevelle-into-the-market/

That looks photoshopped starting with Challenger