Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Top floor? You mean my roof? Sure I could throw a lawn chair up there. As for the foot massage, My dog LOVES to lick dirty feet, so yah, I'll through that in too.

images-1.jpg

Forgetting your toenails are painted when you take a picture of your dog licking your feet and posting it to an internet car forum: Priceless.

Looks good though.

• Like 2

This post will likely show up in my head next time I fly

as long as you ain't on a 747 cargo plane you should be fine

This post will likely show up in my head next time a cargo plane flies over me...

• Like 1

Those lifted Toyotas sure have a thing about separating their ball joints at the most inopportune times,, 

Oh and great drivin there Parnelli

Must have drivin in front of my work.....

I did this there...

0130001118-1.jpg

since everyone is still at work,,,,,,,,,,,,I think the guy I've been working with is going to get canned asap. He is one of those types that can't be told what to do without opening his mouth every four seconds. The kid thinks he is some master sculptor/plaster tech and tries to tell the foreman what he should do, in return the foreman is grinding his ass done to nothing.

The dude is a fucking idiot that can't hold a job.

the shit really hit the fan today. The head honcho in NY even called me RVD up to get a grip on what the fuck is going on, cuz this kid keeps trying to rat out the foreman. Of couse I sided with the foreman because he is right and the kid is delusional to think he has any business on that job site.

• Like 1

and you have officially grossed me out. I'm done. Ew

What, again with the serious thing? I can't afford a pedicure. Don't nock it till you tried it though Spyderman. She's very gentle and gets between your toes like a dream. 

Those lifted Toyotas sure have a thing about separating their ball joints at the most inopportune times,,

Oh and great drivin there Parnelli

:lol: the ball joint was shot and I was going to replace it after work the day. Truck wasn't really lifted, had coilovers and tubular control arms up from and an add a leaf in the rear. The road in front of the shop is just that bad, our old boss broke two wheels on his car........I miss that truck.....went where ever you pointed it....

What, again with the serious thing? I can't afford a pedicure. Don't nock it till you tried it though Spyderman. She's very gentle and gets between your toes like a dream.

I have issues with bodily fluids and have a pretty severe reaction to having my feet touched. Throw them both together and no more flirting for the day. New day though