Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

So my neighbor is more then just a fucking dick. He's fucking crazy. So I'm cleaning my garage. Haven't started my car for 4 days. This lady comes up and says hey the old cop down the street called the cops and they gave out flyers looking for an old yellow nissan for reckless driving at to call in if they have any details. Fuck. I'm done with this mother fucker. I can't even just be in my garage without being harassed.

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This post will likely show up in my head next time I fly

as long as you ain't on a 747 cargo plane you should be fine

Come to my house and help me work on my car. I pay in Nachos and beer. :thumbup:

I would but I don't know where you live and I'm only still here so I don't get fired
  • Like 1

I would but I don't know where you live and I'm only still here so I don't get fired

I realize Nachos & Beer may not seem like much, but I do offer a first rate dental plan, and you'd have every other Wednesday off. 

I realize Nachos & Beer may not seem like much, but I do offer a first rate dental plan, and you'd have every other Wednesday off. 

gotta have some top notch medical that i only pay $50 of and i don't think you could afford my pay rate. just bought a house i intend to keep

I would have considered it,, if you were offering Nacho cheese Bugles and real sugar Pepsi,, but you didn't think about anyone but hobo in your business model.

So for that reason ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'm out

• Like 2

If you tried to pay your mortgage with Nachos, the chips would be soggy by the time they get them. This seems like a bad plan to begin with.

I would have considered it,, if you were offering Nacho cheese Bugles and real sugar Pepsi,, but you didn't think about anyone but hobo in your business model.

So for that reason ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'm out

My human resource department is working on those needs. This is a great opportunity, and I hope both of you will reconsider sending in your resume. You'd be getting in at the ground floor.