Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While needles are still kind of a relevant topic. Let me tell you all about the time I almost passed out. One day at work, guy came in with an eye infection. Dude kept birds, birds are nasty people hope none of you keep them as pets. Back to the topic, Doc came in looked him over ordered medications. I run over to the pharm to pick them up. Get every thing ready in the room. Help the Doc get his medications set up. My job then to hold the guys eye lids open while the Doc gave injections. The guys eye looked like some one had worked it over with a rasp then covered it in dirt. The first time the Doc stuck the needle in the guys eye I was good. Then he pulled it out and stuck it back in again, I could kind of feel my knees getting weak, The 3rd time he plunged the needle in......., good thing the Doc looked up and told me to sit down. The patient had to push the call light to get some one else to come in and help. About half an hour later I was good to go.

140814202528-eylea-regeneron-eyeball-inj

While this is not the event, it kind of gives you an idea of what I was looking at. Photos or video in a medical center are a major legal thing.

when i lived with my daughter her mom always wanted birds ... i said fuck no fuccckkkkk no then i moved to new place .,,.... birds moved in next day .... killed one so far over feeding or somethign .. .noisey stinky bastards..... birds suck 

• Like 1