Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and yes flat cat still pissed but also now cause our new potential owner owns the clippers and ridiculously over paid for them ...... no chance they come to seattle now ... balmer would have made a winner quickly even though i find him annoyingly annoying ... but yes fuck clay bennett

Ha. You have a better shot at getting the Lakers at the rate they're going. 

With Draker's thoughts...Magic, Sixers, Heat. Maybe even the Knicks. 

With no stadium yet-you won't be seeing a team anytime soon. 

Rip City loves ya, John. It'll be OK. 

thats actually spot on but he would wear corduroys and u would see more homeless junkies....side note rm the pic that looks like actual downtown olympia 

right naner!!

Only those pants aren't tucked into the unlaced combat boots

Straight cut gears. It is an increase in hp to the wheels, but the whine after a few laps would get me to park the car before the end of the race.

Jesus! How ya gonna tell when something breaks with all that noise? Does it go insanely quiet?

Straight cut gears. It is an increase in hp to the wheels, but the whine after a few laps would get me to park the car before the end of the race.

I don't think it's a HP increase. Straight cut are stronger and easier to make. Reverse gear is usually straight cut.

I don't think it's a HP increase. Straight cut are stronger and easier to make. Reverse gear is usually straight cut.

When I first heard of gears cut this way being as it is no where near my field of work, asked an engineer and was told something along that line as the reason.

eidt perhaps here is the better answer

http://automotivethinker.com/transmission/straight-cut-gears-vs-helical/

http://bakerdrivetrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/BBaker_0410-helicalvsstraight.pdf

Effency- helical waste energy straight less so. Interesting to read about it.

edit #2

link talks about the video. something else I did not know it is dog box gear set up.