Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't eaten anything from tacobell since I became gluten intolerant, something like 8 years.....I really don't miss it.

if your looking for gluten free vitamin T, I here Safeway has a whole new line of that shit. Supposedly better than the real/fake thing.

That lack of common sense is why Baltimore IS burning.

<-Born raised and loves Jasper county Texas. Hates racists more than most. Loves Sublime. Thinks rioters are morons or spoiled children.

Now back to random work crap.

<-Born raised and loves Jasper county Texas. Hates racists more than most. Loves Sublime. Thinks rioters are morons or spoiled children.

gonna be in texas in a few days, don't ask me what county because i have no idea

just rush packed my bag and prepped my carry on, charging camera and tablet so i don't have to take my laptops and because my phone camera is borked

This reminds me of Fox News. 

gonna be in texas in a few days, don't ask me what county because i have no idea

There are a bunch of em. I only know the names of the counties where the police have harassed me.

What brings you to paradise?

The solution to racial conflict is we should all be less sensitive. That lack of common sense is why Baltimore is burning. Obviously you don't take yourself seriously, Why would you?

i understand how why u picked yellow now.... :thumbup:

Baja blast mtn dew is just mtn dew and the blue powerade they have at tacobell

i hit the drive through and all i order is a large baja blast and i dont even like mtn dew........ which blue powerade the medium or light blue ... 

This reminds me of Fox News. 

this drives home above post ... u can let that shit go that happened the other day ..... maybe soften up your stance ....... after all this is a car forum .. 

and yes its a lack of common sense to protest the unjust treatment of someone by creating more crime and pandemonium ... that's like putting a house fire out with unleaded....i wish i had the video of the lady slapping the shit out of her son for dressing in a ninja starter kit  and rioting ... people act stupid .....shit i riot weekly for fun at the toysrus here cause there out of shopkins and my 5 year old daughter is sad.... nothing drives home the point like elbow dropping jeffery the giraffe and throat punching a care bear before i tip over some power wheels and rain down similac llike a bawse

and anyone who signs up to be on a adam sandler movie then spends ten minutes crying that jokes are being made regardless of content is bitching to bitch .. you don't like it leave... i mean you knew there was gonna be a bunch of bad taste humor with crappy punchlines.........its a adam sandler movie ... they stopped being funny just before the water boy and even then it was debatable 

• Like 1

I hear you jrock. Trust when I say I do not believe that in this context, rioting and chicken shit looting was a legitimate form of civil protest, and I am not defending it. It was the leap from judging a bunch of Native Americans tripping on their roll as advisors on an Adam Sandler movie, to what happened in not so Maryland that I was responding to.

As shameful and senseless as it was, I understand the anger and lack of self worth behind that insanity. Judging from our subjective perspective, the term "common sense" is meaningless. That community is pissed off, and for damn good reason. It's not because their local toys r us was out of shopkins, there it's about oppression, systemic racism, and poverty. Unlike a momentary restocking issue, this shit has been going on for generations. You are absolutely right, this is a car forum, but if you're going to be flippant with stuff like Baltimore, you need to be prepared to take some heat for that. 

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/66264-font-size-used-in-postings/?p=1244169