Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is a serious geezer glider

True, but here in Hell's Angles Land, you know the baggers are the quickest hogs going. I saw a fat fuck on a soft tail bagger almost endo on the Hagenburger on ramp. Funniest thing I ever saw a biker do.

• Like 1

Couple of years ago she may have mentioned, something.... I wasn't listening. Last year she got a riding manual for a written test and started studying off and on... mostly off. I forgot about it. Said she wanted to get her license for a motorcycle, said she used to ride when she was 20 or so. Said she put a bike on lay away. I figured she rode one once and was trying to do something to recapture her 'youth' a middle age crazy thing... you know. Passing fancy. Yoga next month, ceramics class after that. So this is what I get for not being more supportive... no wait. This is what I get for reverse psychology by acting non interested... no, that's not it. It's what I get for thinking this day would never come. Just like it's my birthday tomorrow. Five hours to go....

• Like 6

Couple of years ago she may have mentioned, something.... I wasn't listening. Last year she got a riding manual for a written test and started studying off and on... mostly off. I forgot about it. Said she wanted to get her license for a motorcycle, said she used to ride when she was 20 or so. Said she put a bike on lay away. I figured she rode one once and was trying to do something to recapture her 'youth' a middle age crazy thing... you know. Passing fancy. Yoga next month, ceramics class after that. So this is what I get for not being more supportive... no wait. This is what I get for reverse psychology by acting non interested... no, that's not it. It's what I get for thinking this day would never come. Just like it's my birthday tomorrow. Five hours to go....

at least she followed through and do what she said she was going to in the end.

Happy bday.

I would say so... yes. It's me that has to adjust and there's been some time at least. I did support her decision by not objecting to it, that's as much (little though it is) as I was able to do. Getting used to seeing it in the driveway.

Happy bday.

Thanks.

My brother tried giving my oldest son his old Yamaha 650 for years ,,  i kept telling him,,,,,,,,, "dude it's a fucking motorcycle"   Now that he has passed,,,,,, i'm going to be very leary of letting my son go to any reading of any will,,  of any kinda..

• Like 2

My brother tried giving my oldest son his old Yamaha 650 for years ,, i kept telling him,,,,,,,,, "dude it's a fucking motorcycle" Now that he has passed,,,,,, i'm going to be very leary of letting my son go to any reading of any will,, of any kinda..

dude I'll take it