Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

Funny thing is native Americans are the one race i truly am racist against, because they have a legitimate claim to the land I own. 

I always heard they said they belonged to the land so if you own the land wouldn't that mean... well let's not go there

• Like 1
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Scalping" was used by the US Military as a method of proof in dispersing payment for killing Natives. When Natives did it to white men though, they were labeled savages. That way the Gov wasn't taking land from innocent people, they were defending themselves against Wild Indians. You'd think the public would catch on to that negative PR bull shit, but it works today as good as it did back then. Fear is a powerful tool in manufacturing consent and influencing the masses. 

• Like 1

"Scalping" was used by the US Military as a method of proof in dispersing payment for killing Natives. When Natives did it to white men though, they were labeled savages. That way the Gov wasn't taking land from innocent people, they were defending themselves against Wild Indians. You'd think the public would catch on to that negative PR bull shit, but it works today as good as it did back then. Fear is a powerful tool in manufacturing consent and influencing the masses. 

It was introduced by the french during early colonial wars too.

History, no matter how right or wrong.... is written by the winners of any conflict.

• Like 2

George Washington, regarding the Native population. 

“The gradual extension of our settlements will as certainly cause the savage, as the wolf, to retire; both being beasts of prey, though they differ in shape.”  

Black Elk, Oglala Lakota Sioux, regarding white people.

"Only to the white man was nature a wilderness and only to him was the land 'infested' with 'wild' animals and 'savage' people. To us it was tame, Earth was bountiful and we were surrounded with the blessings of the Great Mystery."

learning_from_history.jpg

• Like 3

First the second teaser trailer for Star Wars Episode 7 came out yesterday...

I can't wait!

And NOW The trailer for Batman VS Superman!

I didn't have high hopes for Ben Affleck as Batman, but WOW! I think he's pulled it off!

• Like 2

Even with the audio enhancements, I still detect a hint of South Boston in Batman's voice. 

I'm BAAAHTman...

That Jokuh is a ignant pissah! He must be a damn Stankees fan! Ahlfred... get da BAHTCAH out, iss da balls!  :rofl: 

First the second teaser trailer for Star Wars Episode 7 came out yesterday...

I can't wait!

And NOW The trailer for Batman VS Superman!

I didn't have high hopes for Ben Affleck as Batman, but WOW! I think he's pulled it off!

oooh look some more Disney shit for the fanboy-neckbeards to suck up. Did your Frozen lunch pail wear out?