Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hot_dog_pizza_crust_pizza_hut_620x350.jp

and I had Lil Ceasers for dinner,

coulda had the drizzle

Who in their right mind thinks that is a good idea? :sick:

Still doesn't beat the cheeseburger pizza Pizza Inn used to make. Hamburger meat, onion, pickles, American cheese, and MUSTARD replacing the standard tomato sauce.

Now Little Caesar's Bacon wrapped deep deep dish pizza is the best invention ever in pizza making.

WHAT?! You must be a fan of the anchovy then! :poke:

To me that is the single worst thing to do to a pizza.

My GF loves anchovies on her pizza when she's having her period, too salty for me (the anchovies not my GF). I'm not a big bacon lover, I like it with eggs in the morning but it's too rich for me on a burger. A good bacon wrapped garlic clove on the barbecue is always nice when done properly. I do not subscrive to the "Anything is better with bacon!" philosophy, but I'm sure you guessed that by now.

Fucking nasty shit.

My pizza is spinich and artichoke hearts. And I'm not even vegetarian. Fuck, I eat spam and I think that pizza is a gross idea. It just 'muricans the beautiful pizza all to hell.

That, and Ron Paul would have been terrible in a couple of ways, but I've never seen a Politician I wanted to see go to work more than him. He had that "fuck all that shit attitude I'm sick of it". He'd a shown the ratsun salute with American liberty. And he was not a money man. States would largely fill the federal voids he would have set. He has my vote.