Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This guy was out front across the street under the new building I mentioned.......he did this for a solid 20minutes....

.............shortly after I stopped recording.....he stopped.....calmly put the radio in his pocket......picked up his cup of coffee.....and walked away like nothing had happened......

Dudes not crazy, he just didn't like the song they were play'n. Shit, I do that when ever they play anything by Justin Bieber. 

• Like 1

Went to 2 cars shows in the local area connected with the 5th of May party aka cinco de mayo(local events here it happens on the weekend not on the 5th). Ok, here is what gets me. The first few dozen people who dropped in an LS motor into what ever car/truck it was cool. Darn it if every car I saw with a swap had an LS sitting under the hood. Oh I did get and up close and personal with one sweet Buick GN. The cloth seats were like no one had ever sat in them. Dash perfect. No curb rash on the wheels. Had to be the best condition I have ever seen on a GN.