What is your dream build?

Just curious to see what kinda builds people would do if they had the money to complete it.
Car, engine, wheels, and anything else that you would need to make it awesome.

I would do a 1971 Nissan skyline wagon in red
A5AA0FA0-FBB7-43E2-B1C0-15E780AC4C65-147

With a RB26 w/ ITBs
EB27E5EB-0885-43D8-A3B4-441E6CCB7E87-147

And it would be siting on a black set of 14x7 watanabes
BC0C75AF-368C-44F0-8022-7CAC7FE208B0-147

• Like 1
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

old skyline, havent determined which...

and if i had more more, king cab/long bed 620, coilovers all around, rb25 or L6 up front with the rad up front as well.

Have a shop skilled in custom sheet metal fab like you see building real nice street rods build a 510 2dr sdn with a custom roof very similar to Bluebird Coupe. Not a fake or replica just a similar roof shape. The rest could stay standard 510 and I'd finish it myself. Just want that great looking roof. No need for the other rare parts or shifting with my left hand.

1970_Datsun_Bluebird_SSS_Coupe_For_Sale_

C130 Laurel. Deep metallic forest green (like the green equivalent of the Dual Factory C130). Vk56 bored and stroked out. Twin turbo setup like the STS kits. Frame dragging. Chicago style crazy deep dish wheels. Updated interior but still low key to match the era.

2+2 G-nose. OS-315 OS Giken long block. Wide flares. Duck tail spoiler. Wide Wats.

260zgd 2+2.

Explained: a white 260z 2+2 with a ZG nose, an ld28t, lowered on some OG rims and a 432r spoiler. And maybe the vinyl top. Oh! AND the automatic.

It would be a daily cruiser that looked cool, be easy to drive, have a little get up, and still be able to fit the kids(if and when I have them), and good gas mileage.

Im a bit torn between a cedric 330 with a vk or vq and a 411 wagon with a vw 1.9 tdi. Throwing a german engine in a japanese car that was designed by italians seems like minor bad juju but it would be such a sweet combo.

Either that or my uncles old Z car. It's still in the family but has been sitting torn apart ina garage since his passing. I would love to get my hands on that and set it up with an L30 stroker breathing through itbs

Kenmari slammed. Painted all black chrome bumpers. Powered by a RB30det with ITBS. On WIDE ssr starsharks or Casablancas.

Or

'68 datsun 510 wagon. Slammed on stock steelies widened with original hubcaps. An Fj20. Roof rack. Painted Hakosuka gray with fender mirrors

2014 F-150 Limited in white with the 6.2L instead of the ecoboost. 

Fully built and Supercharged, and laying body on 24" color cued custom built Raceline billet wheels that match the factory wheels. All on a 4 linked suspension that can handle 600 hp.  

bump

A '68 wagon. sky blue, stroked up sr20 with dual webbers with a blow through turbo set up, IRS swap. tucking 15x10 in the rear and 15x9 up front. No flares. with visors all around. including windsheild visor. And right hand drive.

How about a 510 wagon 2 door conversion with a Bob3's miata suspension/ floor, 510keeper paint, Specialty Engineering full box flare body with an SR24VET!  Like Eagle_Adam, wheels would depend on the day.

I have the start of it. Not planning on the exact same as your idea but some of your stuff would work. Cool IRS suspension and keeper paint would be sweet along with VQ37 power from an Infiniti G with AWD. One piece rear side windows to replace the pop outs too.

9EFA4713-2A36-492D-AB23-F7054807EA0D-706

• Like 1