• Yes free him
    • No

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest roseyroseyrose

Lou already haz 510 warning points so whats a couple moar.

Maybe he will get up to 521 warning points :rofl:

i think that requires a large, blurry image of his boobs...

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

This thread is just one more on a stack of whine fests that have come about since ratsun went queer.

Used to look forward to coming here and checking build threads, contributing where I had expertise etc... now every time I log in its some new HS drama bullshit. 

Lets all whine instead of helping each other get our rides to the next level.

Am I whining, I think not, stating something :sneaky:

We have polls for....so..yeh :sneaky:

So I have no idea what happened with Redbanner since I've been on vacation, but sight unseen, I'd say he flapped his jaw too much and got a temp or perm ban?  Anyway, remember that time I started that epic troll thread that was completely obvious?  The same shit was happening then.  Ratsun forum was becoming a place where every second thread was bitching about something, instead of being what Ratsun was about.

Ratsun should be an information site where all of us can come to share, blow off some steam, and generally have fun.  Lately it has been a lot of whining threads, people bitching about the classifieds, which I still haven't even really looked at.

People of Ratsun need to go out and start working on their respective vehicles and starting posting oics.  That's it.  All bullshit stays in Insomniacs.  Starting a new thread without pictures or any useful or fun information is pointless.  I started a thread about my vacation.  Why?  Because it involved a Datsun hardbody and cool videos of the peaks, which I shared.  The thread wasn't particularly important, but it did serve a purpose of providing fun and information that was interesting or useful to everyone else.

Threads about how to change my user title are not.  Perhaps we should put a little banner that shows up on the header when posting a new thread akin to the philosophical principles of Datsun in the 70s.  Such as "Less is more, think before you post."

• Like 5

Am I whining, I think not, stating something :sneaky:

We have polls for....so..yeh :sneaky:

Your not stating anything actually, that would make more sense. All you did was start a useless pole and say you hope you dont get flamed for it. You havent even rebutted anything said. 

This is why there are polls? Really? Because this just seems like more useless bullshit to me. 

Ratsun is the only site I know that all this bitching and moaning, useless posts, polls about mods choices etc... is allowed and STILL people arent happy. I'm starting to realize why forums like hbz are so strict. Because it avoids whats been happening here the past year. Mods there would have banned like 10 people over all this shit happening lately and the site would have kept on keeping on. The people would have eventually came back and they would have thought twice next time because being banned was a very real possibility. Here its not, no one gets banned, even for talking shit to mods who volunteer their time to TRY and babysit to keep this place rolling. They cant even ban a single person without having all this nonsense, its ridiculous. 

I like Banner, we have had our tifs but who hasn't. As of late though hes either given up or been jaded. I looked up like 30 of his most recent posts trying to figure out why he got banned last night and 90% of them were non contributing negative posts. Then he outright targets a member with a how to? Is that wtf this forum is for? I have no love for tristen but you know what he actually does? He tries to answer peoples questions and contributes to threads which is the whole god damn point of a car forum. Ya we should be able to have fun with one another, ratsun is a family, but within some kind of boundaries. Who the hell wants to come here to deal with this bullshit? Obviously not a whole bunch of the most knowledgeable members that stopped coming here when this shit began...

There is a downward spiral of dumb shit happening here as of late which you of all people should be able to see. 

• Like 3
Guest 510kamikazifreak

Your not stating anything actually, that would actually make more sense. All you did was start a useless pole and say you hope you dont get flamed for it. You havent even rebutted anything said either. 

This is why there are polls? Really? Because this just seems like more useless bullshit to me. 

Ratsun is the only site I know that all this bitching and moaning, useless posts, polls about mods choices etc... is allowed and STILL people arent happy. I'm starting to realize why forums like hbz are so strict. Because it avoids whats been happening here the past year.

There is a downward spiral of dumb shit happening here which you of all people should be able to see. 

Allow him to speak his mind,he has done alot for this place

Pretty sure I stated this, but maybe I didnt.

You have an opinion, I read it,do I try and belittle you? I dont think so..

Yeh polls are useless in a dictative kind of environment

Well one could say like others have... but I wont   but it goes like this...if you dont like...

So yeh

Yes there is a spiral, but in more ways than one people should be allowed to have some say,isnt that what makes a "community? type of environment?

I dont personaly know redbanner 

one side of me says free him and the other side says he needs a vacation 

it sounds like he has done alot for the community and locals near him which is great thats why he should be free 

BUT  90 percent of his posts lately have been just shit talking and complaining about classifieds IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM DONT USE THEM 

showing us how to sensor some users from view is great but naming the person your sensoring is kinda lame for this maybe a warning first  then vacation 

it seems lately he has been pushing every post to get reactions and did just that with the administrators 

just my 2 cents 

problem is banner has helped or given free parts and or gone the extra mile for most if us nw er's... so its tough for us to just categorize him as a whack cuz hes not a whack .... hes passionate... prolly what got most of us into datsuns...i can attest that warning someone one second then banning them in under 5 miutes....u dont get to see the warning .......i have been vacayed three times and only nce was i warned its pretty much do as u will when it comes to mods.... they will ban u for starting athread or making a joke .. its all perception...and thats unfortunate...

• Like 1

Keep him out for a month. His tantrum that has been going on for more than a month is inexcusable. Is he 5 yrs old? At this point who cares what he has done for others. If they want his help or he needs their help. They have his number. He made that clear in one of his status updates which inferred he was leaving. Less than a day he was back trolling, yes TROLLING. All because of a change in only one part of a forum. Things change, get the fuck over it.

• Like 4
Guest 510kamikazifreak

Keep him out for a month. His tantrum that has been going on for more than a month is inexcusable. Is he 5 yrs old?

. If they want his help or he needs their help. They have his number. He made that clear in one of his status updates which inferred he was leaving. Less than a day he was back trolling, yes TROLLING. All because of a change in only one part of a forum. Things change, get the fuck over it.

And thats your opinion, It differs from mine.,m Will I try and belittle you for it...No I wont

At this point who cares what he has done for others

I do...

And I stand up for something or someone,that I believe in

• Like 5

pretty low not care about all that he's done for so many people on the forum.. 

i cant think of anyone else that has hands on helped in so many situations other than dave... 

there were prolly more than  just banner that wasnt happy about the changes, but he was the only one to say anything outright. 

squeaky wheel gets the grease, eh?

• Like 1

problem is banner has helped or given free parts and or gone the extra mile for most if us nw er's... so its tough for us to just categorize him as a whack cuz hes not a whack .... hes passionate... prolly what got most of us into datsuns...i can attest that warning someone one second then banning them in under 5 miutes....u dont get to see the warning .......i have been vacayed three times and only nce was i warned its pretty much do as u will when it comes to mods.... they will ban u for starting athread or making a joke .. its all perception...and thats unfortunate...

It's not perception. It's a progression.

Around a month ago Banner PM'm Mike and said (I'm paraphrasing) "Fuck this place, I want my build threads deleted, I'm done posting here."

Then he starts posting again and trolling about the classifieds repeatedly in multiple threads.

Now we have 510freak, who probably doesn't realize that banner has already said fuck this place (you guys included), perpetuating the troll.

I tried giving banner the benefit of the doubt because of his previous good will, but he apparantly doesn't even want to hang out here and was begging to get banned. Wish granted.

Your not stating anything actually, that would make more sense. All you did was start a useless pole and say you hope you dont get flamed for it. You havent even rebutted anything said. 

Ratsun is the only site I know that all this bitching and moaning, useless posts, polls about mods choices etc... is allowed and STILL people arent happy. I'm starting to realize why forums like hbz are so strict. Because it avoids whats been happening here the past year. Mods there would have banned like 10 people over all this shit happening lately and the site would have kept on keeping on. The people would have eventually came back and they would have thought twice next time because being banned was a very real possibility. Here its not, no one gets banned, even for talking shit to mods who volunteer their time to TRY and babysit to keep this place rolling. They cant even ban a single person without having all this nonsense, its ridiculous. 

I like Banner, we have had our tifs but who hasn't. As of late though hes either given up or been jaded. I looked up like 30 of his most recent posts trying to figure out why he got banned last night and 90% of them were non contributing negative posts. Then he outright targets a member with a how to? Is that wtf this forum is for? I have no love for tristen but you know what he actually does? He tries to answer peoples questions and contributes to threads which is the whole god damn point of a car forum. Ya we should be able to have fun with one another, ratsun is a family, but within some kind of boundaries. Who the hell wants to come here to deal with this bullshit? Obviously not a whole bunch of the most knowledgeable members that stopped coming here when this shit began...

There is a downward spiral of dumb shit happening here as of late which you of all people should be able to see. 

Pretty sure I stated this, but maybe I didnt.

You have an opinion, I read it,do I try and belittle you? I dont think so..

Yeh polls are useless in a dictative kind of environment

Well one could say like others have... but I wont   but it goes like this...if you dont like...

So yeh

Yes there is a spiral, but in more ways than one people should be allowed to have some say,isnt that what makes a "community? type of environment?

So my post went right over your head I guess. 

It's not perception. It's a progression.

Around a month ago Banner PM'm Mike and said (I'm paraphrasing) "Fuck this place, I want my build threads deleted, I'm done posting here."

Then he starts posting again and trolling about the classifieds repeatedly in multiple threads.

Now we have 510freak, who probably doesn't realize that banner has already said fuck this place (you guys included), perpetuating the troll.

I tried giving banner the benefit of the doubt because of his previous good will, but he apparantly doesn't even want to hang out here and was begging to get banned. Wish granted.

This seems to be the case doesnt it? 

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I do realize,

But when long standing members inputs are swept under the carpet,and belittled by others, now who is in the wrong?

Am I mad, no, I am standing up..is all

If I am not able to speak my mind without being belittled by some,they know who they are, what is the point?

I dont like the classifieds, I have said that, I wont use them..

Yes what IS the point? You haven't stated anything, you haven't defended anything, you haven't done anything but post little tifs in response to anyone not clearly on your side of the fence. Bravo

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Yes what IS the point? You haven't stated anything, you haven't defended anything, you haven't done anything but post little tifs in response to anyone not clearly on your side of the fence. Bravo

See...try agan

Am I posting tifs...no I am saying how I feel...you can too(and you do) do I try and attack(only word I could think of) No I dont

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Thanks for further proving my point  :poop:

I am defending something, Banner... :sneaky:

I know he voiced his opinion, He is entitled that as are you

I agree with him and others,that the new classifieds suck..ass

Will I call you out, or name call................................no I will not

Will I stand up for something or someone...YES

Is that a tantrum?

I dont think so..

I do realize,

But when long standing members inputs are swept under the carpet,and belittled by others, now who is in the wrong?

A I mad, no, I am standing up..is all

If I am not able to speak my mind without being belittled by some,they know who they are, what is the point?

Who exactlys input has been swept under the carpet? Redbanners? His opinon is here for everyone to see, his behavior is on display as well. He made his point so thoroughly Mike got tired of it.

Speak your mind all you want, but don't expect others to not speak theirs.

See...

Are you trying to say he is belittling you? Seems to me he's just pointing out your actions and asking you what your point is?

Defend Redbanner all you want, he is the one that hates this place, not the other way around.

• Like 2
Guest 510kamikazifreak

Who exactlys input has been swept under the carpet? Redbanners? His opinon is here for everyone to see, his behavior is on display as well. He made his point so thoroughly Mike got tired of it.

Speak your mind all you want, but don't expect others to not speak theirs.

Are you trying to say he is belittling you? Seems to me he's just pointing out your actions and asking you what your point is?

Defend Redbanner all you want, he is the one that hates this place, not the other way around.

Mine...

I still say a vote by all active members for the classifieds...We are a community right? And if the vote says otherwise...so be it

I will more now...(speak my mind)

Did I say him..(belittle) m.ass and others...

I have not said him,what I did say, is "people" will