Free Redbanner poll

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Free Redbanner  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Aloow him to speak his mind,he has done alot for this place

• Yes free him
    • No

Mine...

I still say a vote by all active members for the classifieds...We are a community right? And if the vote says otherwise...so be it

I will more now...(speak my mind)

Did I say him..(belittle) m.ass and others...

I have not said him,what I did say, is "people" will

What language do I need to know in order to understand this ?

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Red aside for a moment if I may be so bold as to thread hijack.

I used to have this stuck up in my workspace to try and remind me to keep stuff on a level field.

I've forgotten how to practice some of these principles, and at times I havent on here, and realise I need to do so.

And yeh, it's wanky, but speaks a lot of truth.

Desiderata

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons.

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant; they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit.

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter;

for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.

Keep interested in your career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs; for the world is full of trickery.

But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals;

and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself.

Especially, do not feign affection.

Neither be critical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with imaginings.

Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness. Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars;

you have a right to be here.

And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be,

and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy.

© Max Ehrmann 1927

• Like 2
Guest 510kamikazifreak

What language do I need to know in order to understand this ?

The quote feature is giving me some grief, or I woud have broken it down better,

but its ok, I dont speak right

If you are gonna start paraphrasing banner why don't you in ban him at least so he can paraphrase some of the negative shit that the "mods" have said to him in PM's if your gonna bring up shit that not everyone can see and only tell onsidethen its like your trying to influence your argument or your actions..... which is a clear abuse of power

It's not perception. It's a progression.

Around a month ago Banner PM'm Mike and said (I'm paraphrasing) "Fuck this place, I want my build threads deleted, I'm done posting here."

Then he starts posting again and trolling about the classifieds repeatedly in multiple threads.

Now we have 510freak, who probably doesn't realize that banner has already said fuck this place (you guys included), perpetuating the troll.

I tried giving banner the benefit of the doubt because of his previous good will, but he apparantly doesn't even want to hang out here and was begging to get banned. Wish granted.

If you are gonna start paraphrasing banner why don't you in ban him at least so he can paraphrase some of the negative shit that the "mods" have said to him in PM's if your gonna bring up shit that not everyone can see and only tell onsidethen its like your trying to influence your argument or your actions..... which is a clear abuse of power

Really? You're coming in with second hand information here.

If a mod PM'd negative shit to him he should have brought that up to another mod or even the forums in general.

As far as I know that was never done, either portion.

Abuse of power? Here:

Has contacted me asking strongly to erase his two 710 build posts. Threatens to erase all his posts and pictures making them useless. I stalled him until I could LOCK and HIDE them.

This is shitty. It's his build or project thread but isn't the content somewhat the property of Ratsun too??? Surely the information is 'public domain'? I don't want to piss him off but other's will be equally outraged as well.

For now it's 'saved' but what are your thoughts???

Second p/m

1. Nothing you havnt covered.

2. I WOULD like them deleted.

3. How ya ben?

4. Ill just go thru them and delete all my posts if I cant get them deleted. Please delete.

5. I asked nicely.

Thanks was the last.

Maybe I was a bit harsh in my paraphrasing, but his actions have left little doubt as to his intent in my mind. His actions clearly state that he hates the classifieds and fuck everyone that doesn't.

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

His actions clearly state that he hates the classifieds and fuck everyone that doesn't.

same goes for the ones who like the new classifieds. :poke: :rofl:

But it was said by many who like them,if you dont like them(new classifieds) get the fuck out.What kind of a community does this?

We are supposed to be a community?

I have read that spam,and the uncalled for comments in the old classifieds,is what started the new classifieds.

So this is where the problem lies, Not the old classifieds, But peoples comments etc.

So this is where mods come into play. If it is to much for the few of you guys, add more mods.

• Like 2

His actions clearly state that he hates the classifieds and fuck everyone that doesn't.

And your response clearly states that everyone that agrees or sides with banner is a fucking piece of shit

It would be awesome if each person could take responsibility for their own actions and everyone else could mind their own business. None of this would be in issue then. Obviously friends dont want friends getting into trouble, THATS THE POINT OF HAVING ADMIN. They cant do their jobs though, which is making this place just awesome... 

• Like 2

There have been several times that I have seen you putting words in banners mouth to benefit mikes actions and most people are gonna believe you because your a mod or admin and your supposed to be fair and impartial and only speak the truth....

But little does the majority know you exaggerat shit to make what you want look better

And your response clearly states that everyone that agrees or sides with banner is a fucking piece of shit

I am sided with Redbanner on the classified issue and i don`t feel anyone has made me feel like a " fucking piece of shit"

Do much useless bitching and whining. Red banner liked my previous post about how there is to much damn whining and bitching. The guy who you started this thread for agrees there is to much bitching. Lock the threads. If another one pops up ban the one that started it..Ratsun is becoming less fun.

I am sided with Redbanner on the classified issue and i don`t feel anyone has made me feel like a " fucking piece of shit"

Just making a point, red eye said banner said fuck everyone that doesn't hate the classifieds , and that he said fuck rat sun and that meant fuck all of us to.

That's its very easy to say something that's not true to make your argument better

Do much useless bitching and whining. Red banner liked my previous post about how there is to much damn whining and bitching. The guy who you started this thread for agrees there is to much bitching. Lock the threads. If another one oops up ban the one that started it..Ratsun is becoming less fun.

Just ban everyone that don't conform to what everyone else wants or that feels the need to voice an opinion, then what will ratsun be.... what happens when you don't conform to the next thing jalen... and you get banned to..... what about trying to come to a compromise and work on damage control

.and your response shows you can't read.

I'm done talking about Redbanner and the classifieds unless there is a legitimate issue regarding the classifieds. You are all welcome to continue bitching in this thread.

This site has become a bad soap opera. Too much drama and too many threads like this. I think most of you would agree with this. The key (for me) is to ignore what I don't care for and concentrate on what I enjoy. Lately that hasn't been much.

• Like 4

Do you ever post anything helpful? People are bitching over a tiny change on the forum. Ohh now classifieds are different! There is less room to talk about people's parts. I have to actually PM the person like your supposed to! Since I have been on ratsun there has been changes to ratsun. Everyone got used to them, the same will happen here. If you have a problem PM the mods or Thomas. But you have to realize just because a few people don't like the classifieds doesent mean everyone else doesn't. I love the new classifieds its much easier to search for stuff and you don't have unusefull post.

Everyone put your big boy pants on, grab your tools and go work on your car and those who don have one, go buy one!

I am IBTL

• Like 2

People shouldnt be siding with any one or anything besides the site. Anyone continually dragging this place we all seem to love down needs to be put in place and if that doesnt work, banned. I'm not referring to banner in particular but it does include him, and me, and everyone else.

Wahhhhh you said this but its really that. Grow up... Like what the admin want is to pick on people or be unfair? You know how much shit slides here? Its amazing how much. Still though so many not happy, not to their liking to get away with doing w/e basically. I vote crack the fucking whip then, this lawless whine about everything shit has gone on for long enough. 

Now the thread will slowly desolve into nonesense about titties and capt picard with no discernible resolution proving once again that these threads are stupid. 

• Like 1

...and Friday she didn't even say Hi when we passed in the hallway and now she is wearing the same jeans as mine and telling everybody she got hers first, Bitch.

download_zps4a1cea74.jpg

...and for good measure...

tumblr_mkrl2aHHtA1rck5gjo1_500.jpg

Not that anyone cares - I didn't vote either way on this poll :yawn:

Now the thread will slowly desolve into nonesense about titties and capt picard with no discernible resolution proving once again that these threads are stupid. 

Some threads go that way ... WHY? ... because you can't fix stupid.

"Everything worthwhile, everything of any value, has its price.  Everything anyone has ever wanted has come neatly wrapped up in its penalties."

- Loretta Young