• Yes free him
    • No

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Next poll: Should we ban anyone with an annoying animated gif in their signature (this isn't 1998, people)?

oh snap. Aol crossed the border

He is Canadian.

They just got .gif's there.

And this is why the classifieds changed(so now who started the negativity?) right?

You all may have to read between the lines on that..

(Insert bull shit comment here)

(Insert rant here)

(Insert all other unwanted shit right..................HERE)

I don't get why all these threads are popping up. Ratsun use to be helpful and a fun place to go. Now it's just a bunch of bitching and moaning. There is a pretty obvious divide on ratsun, and I personally don't like it. Jrock and i use to be the ass holes and now are spots are being replaced. Jrock I kid Ollz, just fun messing with you. Lets stop all the bitchin, and start wrenchin!

• Like 1

I dont personaly know redbanner 

one side of me says free him and the other side says he needs a vacation 

it sounds like he has done alot for the community and locals near him which is great thats why he should be free 

BUT  90 percent of his posts lately have been just shit talking and complaining about classifieds IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM DONT USE THEM 

showing us how to sensor some users from view is great but naming the person your sensoring is kinda lame for this maybe a warning first  then vacation 

it seems lately he has been pushing every post to get reactions and did just that with the administrators 

just my 2 cents 

• Like 2

Well I voted but I'm sure the mods will dismiss my vote cause I'm his brother, as it was pointed out in another thread.... which don't mean shit o well fuck it

I think all will be dismissed because this isnt a democracy. This thread is just one more on a stack of whine fests that have come about since ratsun went queer.

Used to look forward to coming here and checking build threads, contributing where I had expertise etc... now every time I log in its some new HS drama bullshit. 

Lets all whine instead of helping each other get our rides to the next level.

• Like 12