Free Redbanner poll

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Free Redbanner  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Aloow him to speak his mind,he has done alot for this place

• Yes free him
    • No

I just read through page 14 and unless i see boobs I am not reading this thread any more 

I love Ratsun but not all this shit 

booby-b4.jpg

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuckin Christ, is this Ratsun now? The fuck happened? Whining ass bitches droning on and on. Did a bunch of you wake up in a sandbox with a vagina? Get a fucking life, go work on or drive your Datsun, and post some fuckin pics. Valid threads in this section are being bumped down so people can posture and talk shit to each other on the internet like sissies. I propose a new section of the forum if it's not too much to ask: "Whine, Bitch, Bicker, and Cry Here" Then the rest of us who are here to talk Datsun can do so without wading through this garbage.  

• Like 6

Fuckin Christ, is this Ratsun now? The fuck happened? Whining ass bitches droning on and on. Did a bunch of you wake up in a sandbox with a vagina? Get a fucking life, go work on or drive your Datsun, and post some fuckin pics. Valid threads in this section are being bumped down so people can posture and talk shit to each other on the internet like sissies. I propose a new section of the forum if it's not too much to ask: "Whine, Bitch, Bicker, and Cry Here" Then the rest of us who are here to talk Datsun can do so without wading through this garbage.  

Absolutely!!! toss all this bullshit into a separate section where people can cry and the rest of us dont have to see it. Lets have a poll on it!!!!! VOTE!!!!  :poop:  :rofl:

• Like 3

Absolutely!!! toss all this bullshit into a separate section where people can cry and the rest of us dont have to see it. Lets have a poll on it!!!!! VOTE!!!!  :poop:  :rofl:

Better put it in the classifieds then lmao

• Like 1

He's unhappy with the forum being not to his liking. Classifieds in particular. So anything else in the forum is ammunition used to tear it down. No, I don't have all the answers. The answers I do have don't help much. Adam aside, there are several posts that are thinly veiled swipes at our forum and plenty of members pissed off and willing to jump on simply to bitch about everything. Many with good points but meanwhile we miss a turn and sail off a cliff. What happened to everyone?We have another resident troll and he is banned just as soon as it's clearly him. Must be 5-6 times now.

not talking bout me is ya???? I'm obvious troll.....

I would really like to say a lot, But.......I feel if I say anything I might be permabanned for the umpteenth time.so I will just say I've been warned for worse, I thought it was unfair, but whom am I to say? I don't have the power or the responsiablity of the mods.when the people who inforce the rules breaks them it makes me not want to be a part or fight back....or care......

i just read the whole 17 pages of this thread in a CAR FORUM and the only thing i learnt was there there is some funky birds with blue feet

farmer

what do you know? You never even used the old classifieds. You have little idea how much time and effort some of these guys have put into the forum over the years. No idea how much of a father figure D-Mike is to some of us. Definitely no idea how much it hurt to watch D-Mike ban a good friend for far less than many others, even other mods, have done. We argue aboot a rash decision made by a trusted friend affecting another trusted friend.

I don't mean to tell you to butt out or give you some new-guy hazing. I just think you aren't in a position to have a lot of experience in the case.

Welcome to Ratsun.

oh look, Ratbaggin likes your offhanded comment?

kiwi

• Like 1

what do you know? You never even used the old classifieds. You have little idea how much time and effort some of these guys have put into the forum over the years. No idea how much of a father figure D-Mike is to some of us. Definitely no idea how much it hurt to watch D-Mike ban a good friend for far less than many others, even other mods, have done. We argue aboot a rash decision made by a trusted friend affecting another trusted friend.

I don't mean to tell you to butt out or give you some new-guy hazing. I just think you aren't in a position to have a lot of experience in the case.

Welcome to Ratsun.

oh look, Ratbaggin likes your offhanded comment?

kiwi

indefinite bann............

not talking bout me is ya???? I'm obvious troll.....

Not you, your a guest...lol

Anyone else that wants to post in this thread will go on vacation, I'll leave it unlocked in case anyone wants to earn it. 

Stop the animosity, get over the changes to the forum or don't.  Go work on your Datsun or help someone else with theirs. That is why ratsun here after all. 

• Like 2

You want ratsun to return? Why don't you do it? fix what caused all of this.

And please stop telling me to work on my datto, I have been working on mine or another's for the past 5  evenings.

You want ratsun to return? Why don't you do it? fix what caused all of this.

And please stop telling me to work on my datto, I have been working on mine or another's for the past 5  evenings.

Same here.

If i get banned so be it.  This is general discussion, where we can talk about pretty much anything.  I have tried in the past to get stupid shit taken down from general discussion and was told if i don't like it don't come here.  So now we post about anything.

You encourage us to speak our minds, yet when we do... well get banned for it? That makes perfect sense...  I've been working on my datto's while I'm not at work.  I only really have time to post when I'm at work on a break or something.... 

• Like 1

I wasn't joking. 

I like you guys a lot, both of you, but I am tired of the shit. Tired of the reports on this thread and tired of the BS in general.

Anyone else need some time off besides me and these guys??

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

I wasn't joking. 

I like you guys a lot, both of you, but I am tired of the shit. Tired of the reports on this thread and tired of the BS in general.

Anyone else need some time off besides me and these guys??

batter up

Simply wonderful place it has become, goodbye

• Like 1