POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How do you figure it was a running driving car six years ago but stored for eight?

During the first 2 years of storage he made there to start it and let it idle or drove it, then put it back in storage. Then he quit doing that and when he finally went to start it, after 6 years had past since the last start up, it wouldn't start. And with sitting, there are a multitude of reasons that could cause it to happen.

It's really not all that hard to come up with a logical reason that could be a likely scenario.

Wasn't this your 510 you sold awhile ago? So im assuming the new owner just drove it then decided to do "something" but gave up because again. I'm "assuming " has to many projects or got bored? If I had had the money for a 510 I would drove the shit out of it and never sell it.

What a shame... Every time it gets listed it's more stripped and higher priced.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/5589885455.html

So if my math is correct, his 100 liter fuel tank adds 158.52 pounds to the vehicle when full.  And that bill to fill'er up, damn. Plus it look's like it's only a few inches off the ground in the back, hit a good bump and you're jet powered, lol.

Hahah my thoughts exactly... Some people, some people just blow my mind. In anyone's opinion, what would you value that truck at?

How about that sub box?

LZ with Ford pistons, interesting...

Clean looking body, but what is under that new paint?

Possibly $4500 to $5500? Depending on how it really runs and drives. Is that the tank hanging out from under the back end? Uhhhh...

• Like 1

So if my math is correct, his 100 liter fuel tank adds 158.52 pounds to the vehicle when full.  And that bill to fill'er up, damn. Plus it look's like it's only a few inches off the ground in the back, hit a good bump and you're jet powered, lol.

and apprently tows a trailer with it ... but never thrashed ... lol why such a big tank