00u0u_gmt6UAiwsLt_600x450.jpg

00P0P_5EDSAilFuEd_600x450.jpg

01010_Qz4a4yOVdG_600x450.jpg

00808_cxWXOBeQ22j_600x450.jpg

01313_hewy56Y5Uu1_600x450.jpg

00L0L_2Pfkrp1b7xi_600x450.jpg

00g0g_1zWSmD0BBII_600x450.jpg

00w0w_fG9JvzeNpp9_600x450.jpg

This Datsun was my dads who recently passed away. It has 5 almost new 15" tires. My dad probably only put maybe 1000 miles on tires then the gas tank started to leak. The gas tank is out but I still have it. It ran really good up until he parked it. Just so u know he left air cleaner off it. It also comes with a spare rear end. Limb fell on hood,windshield. $300.00 no emails calls only clean title. Calls only. Texts will not get a response. Late deal fell through so Iam reposting it.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 5624673199

posted:

2016-06-07 4:50pm

• Like 1

Always interesting to me how they rust in different locations in Japan. I mean they will rust in those spots here too, but the rust seems to attack differently. Salted roads have much to do with it here, and it looks like rain/ocean approximate is the culprit there? Also neat to see that this BRE treatment had to be done a long time ago, since it is more of an american thing.

• Like 1

Always interesting to me how they rust in different locations in Japan. I mean they will rust in those spots here too, but the rust seems to attack differently. Salted roads have much to do with it here, and it looks like rain/ocean approximate is the culprit there? Also neat to see that this BRE treatment had to be done a long time ago, since it is more of an american thing.

By the looks of the interior, I think this might be an 80's deal. Those Recaro seats and pedals kinda give it away. Pretty neat and the dash pad looks clean!