New Classifieds

Also, the neg rep can be turned back on, as its an option. You either get likes only and everyone know who liked it, or you get neg votes and positive votes and its anonymous. Likes directly translates to votes.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks.

There's people on Ratsun who have had life changing circumstances hit them !

Some of you are pissing and moaning about a change to a Fora many of us love (me included with the love).

Prioritize peeps and quit your bitching and moaning.

It's a minor change to your ability to sell stuff!

Some of you are carrying on like you've (which you haven't) been diagnosed with a life threatening disease.

Quit your moaning FFS!

Folks.

There's people on Ratsun who have had life changing circumstances hit them !

Some of you are pissing and moaning about a change to a Fora many of us love (me included with the love).

Prioritize peeps and quit your bitching and moaning.

It's a minor change to your ability to sell stuff!

Some of you are carrying on like you've (which you haven't) been diagnosed with a life threatening disease.

Quit your moaning FFS!

If it bothers you, stop coming back to the thread.

When you have invested as much time as some of us here, it starts to make sense.

Its not a minor change, as it already appears to be changing a lot.

while not life threatening, it is a disease I am contemplating amputating. 

Sometimes, one must complain to be heard.  I dont want to sit back and take it.

• Like 1

I don't think it would be a bad idea to give this new system a bit of time before you vow to hate it forever. It's barely been a day since the switch, concerns with the new system have been reported (and should continue to be reported if more are noticed), and the mods have said that they are being looked into.

There's a reason that the Ratsun Classifieds are the best place on the intermawhutsit to buy or sell Datsun parts, and I don't think it's because of the architecture of the classifieds section. The realm's system is similar to the old classified section and (no ofense) it's fucking terrible. There just aren't enough people that go there.

I say give the new system a try, let the mods know about problems or concerns, and things will either get worked out and you'll end up getting used to (and maybe even liking?) the new system or not. But at least give it a try (and some time to get shit straight).

And if you end up still hating it you'll go someplace else and maybe if the Ratsun Classifieds get as barren as The Realm's they'll scrap it. Who knows. But it's just a bit early to start jumping ship and declaring the downfall of. Ratsun.

Also, nobody's gonna make fun of Tristin for being the one to suggest more mods? Missed opportunity fellas. It seems like there have been 100 posts about his "lust for mod power" lately (usually in the classified's section, so I guess that meme is finally dead :)) and now he makes his move and... :crickets:

:rofl:

No offense Tristin... Just trying to lighten the mood ;)

• Like 1

waa waa waa, I didnt say anything to warrant a ban. So im not even worried, but -1any who. Ill mark it on the chalk board when I get home.

IKnowThatFeelBro_zpse2227a62.jpg

And what is with the frickin time limit and "featured" stuff.... I reread thru most of this and may have missed anethe explanation.... but I dont think there was one.

Wa ha ha ha  no threat. Just funnin'.

No offense taken, Im a big boy... I was surprised no one said anything either. Though, Laecaen was the first to suggest more mods and not me ^_^

I don't think it would be a bad idea to give this new system a bit of time before you vow to hate it forever. It's barely been a day since the switch, concerns with the new system have been reported (and should continue to be reported if more are noticed), and the mods have said that they are being looked into.

There's a reason that the Ratsun Classifieds are the best place on the intermawhutsit to buy or sell Datsun parts, and I don't think it's because of the architecture of the classifieds section. The realm's system is similar to the old classified section and (no ofense) it's fucking terrible. There just aren't enough people that go there.

I say give the new system a try, let the mods know about problems or concerns, and things will either get worked out and you'll end up getting used to (and maybe even liking?) the new system or not. But at least give it a try (and some time to get shit straight).

And if you end up still hating it you'll go someplace else and maybe if the Ratsun Classifieds get as barren as The Realm's they'll scrap it. Who knows. But it's just a bit early to start jumping ship and declaring the downfall of. Ratsun.

Also, nobody's gonna make fun of Tristin for being the one to suggest more mods? Missed opportunity fellas. It seems like there have been 100 posts about his "lust for mod power" lately (usually in the classified's section, so I guess that meme is finally dead :)) and now he makes his move and... :crickets:

:rofl:

Fuck me (statement, not an offer BTW ).

Camtrons nailed it!

One day of change and some of you are crying like you've been emasculated!

As he's said, give it a bit of time.

Im still going to maintain, the new is in-congruent with the way ratsun deals.

You do know that Thomas started this post for profiling purposes, right?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Datzen mikes acerbic wit strikes again :)

Unlike some responders to this thread, put me down under the "non girly whining because my old classifieds got taken away from me" profile please.

What a group of whinging arsed sooks some of you have shown yourselves to be !

My three year old son behaves better than some of you!

And what is with the frickin time limit and "featured" stuff.... I reread thru most of this and may have missed anethe explanation.... but I dont think there was one.

WIll there ever be an answer for this?

No you dont... if anyone deserves being neg rep'd more than you, I havent met him yet.

Stop spoiling my fun Tristin!

Surely I'm at the pointy end of the queue for neg reps on this thread :)

p.s. one quote for about $180 for the RHD stuff received (too much in my books).

I'm working on a cheaper one !