Blue Lake Show 2013

danfiveten

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to try my best to make it out! Do you have to pay extra to park with the Datsuns? What time would be good to arrive to get a good parking spot?

Also I'll be bringing a few parts along to see if I can sell them. 

No, It's just $5 to get in the park, the rest is free unless you enter the show. I think they like to keep the vending on the down low but lots of people bring shit.

I guess I better not bring my doors then? LOL, I have two complete doors and a few other parts.

Can you enter the raffle separately? If so how much are raffle tickets?

You can bring whatever you want to sell, guys have brought trucks full of parts and laid the parts on the ground around the truck, you can see the mat on the right side of this 320.

08082010796.jpg
Posted Image
download-icon.png
closelabel.gif

I'm fairly new to the forum also and have a project 521 that is licensed and ready to go but not running yet and what timing to buy it in the middle of a home renovation that is taking up pretty much all my time. :'(   Even if my new toy is not there, I will and I really hope to meet some people with the same passion for 520/521s although I like almost all classic Datsuns. ;-)

I'm fairly new to the forum also and have a project 521 that is licensed and ready to go but not running yet and what timing to buy it in the middle of a home renovation that is taking up pretty much all my time. :'(   Even if my new toy is not there, I will and I really hope to meet some people with the same passion for 520/521s although I like almost all classic Datsuns. ;-)

Then don`t think about it any more,,,,,,,,,, GO!

..I have not met to many Datsun guys that won`t talk your ear off ,, the more guys you know locally will pay off 1000s of times over when your in need..

If you have a hankerin... Blue lake is your cowbell..

Then don`t think about it any more,,,,,,,,,, GO!

..I have not met to many Datsun guys that won`t talk your ear off ,, the more guys you know locally will pay off 1000s of times over when your in need..

If you have a hankerin... Blue lake is your cowbell..

Oh I'm gonna be there...lol!  I just seriously doubt I'll be driving my 'lil gem this year.  Next year though will be a different story because I have no desire to do nothing to it but fix it up.  Definitely look forward to meeting people!  I love Datsuns but I'm not very knowledgeable about them yet.  I've previously owned a 280 and a S13 Hatch but they're long gone unfortunately.

So I'll be bringing the 620 on Sunday and a +1. And an assortment of 620 parts:

- (2) complete doors

- Headlights

- Random engine parts

- Steering wheel

Looking to sell or trade for a new bench seat or wheels (factory/aftermarket). See you guys Sunday!

Its fine to bring stuff to sell, its just the park that doesnt like it. so if asked to pack up the stuff your selling, you have to. Otherwise its all good. Just dont set up a huge booth saying SELLING PARTS.

I'm planning on going,but I won't be showing my car,since it's a daily driver & not a show car. Is there going to be a place where people just park with other Datsuns,like they have at the Canby show? I'm looking forward to going,this will be my first Blue Lake shoe. Looking forward to meeting other Ratsun-ers too.