Blue Lake Show 2013

danfiveten

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have plans for that date this year and I haven`t talked to any other south enders that are actually going ..

Maybe i will take the boys down and scarf me some Ribeye breakfast grub during the week sometime ,, and think of you guys  assholes..

i was in but now im out ... i need a working motor in my truck worse then another semi broke down trip to portland... sad im missing this but i dont wanna risk the trip to cost me a truck .... was offered hans red truck to go so i may still make a appearance ...but if it comes down to swapping motors or going to blue lake ..... just know i would like to be there but prolly gonna latex up and go for the swap ... lol

• Like 1

I am new to this forum, but I have been thinking about checking out this show/meet. My first car was a 72 510 2 dr and I keep wanting to get another one.

Anyway, is it open to all Nissans? I saw a mention about Maximas and yes I have one (not a single sticker on it, though). Do you have a to be a member of some organization or can I just show up?

thanks,

chris