Blue Lake Show 2013

danfiveten

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can park just about anywhere, there will be datsuns everywhere, I cannot recall if the vehicles in the show itself(the ones being judged) are parked separately or not, seems like everyone just parks in the next spot available.  :)

I'm planning on going,but I won't be showing my car,since it's a daily driver & not a show car. Is there going to be a place where people just park with other Datsuns,like they have at the Canby show? I'm looking forward to going,this will be my first Blue Lake shoe. Looking forward to meeting other Ratsun-ers too.

It's funny how many people are from the Tacoma area. I'm originally from Tacoma too,but have lived in Oregon since I was a kid. My earliest Datsun memories were of my Grandma's brand new 510,my Aunt & Uncles Z's,& my Dad's 240 Z ,all from up in that area. Anyone going to Blue Lake from the Canby/Oregon City area? It would be fun to catch that caravan!

My self and I think tacomaboy will be, I would say around 7 at McDonalds at the end of 512 on south Tacoma way.if that works for anyone?

I'll meet you guys at the McDonalds around 6:45 - 7:00 and follow you guys down. 

Should you guys be Rollin through oly about 8?

If you want to PM me your cell number I can text you when we are heading down so you can meet up

what time would you want to meet up at O.C. Shopping center?

I am a Blue Lake first timer.  I am thinking about an hour before we need to be at Blue Lake would be good.  I am not sure on the time we need to be at Blue Lake.

I am open to your suggestion.

I think the show started at 10:30, so maybe 9:30 by the Shari's would be a good plan. I've never been to the show either,&haven't been to blye lake since I was a kid. I do know the general area it's in a little though, so I should be able to find it ok.