Blue Lake Show 2013

danfiveten

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great show... had fun as always ;)

I didn't know you were there,or i'd have come over & met you in person/ checked out you wagon in person. It would've been cool to talk about those lowering blocks,& traction bars too.

I didn't know you were there,or i'd have come over & met you in person/ checked out you wagon in person. It would've been cool to talk about those lowering blocks,& traction bars too.

Yeah, showed up late and barely had any time to enjoy the show before it ended. I'll try to be more punctual next year... especially since I have a title to defend now :p

Joel

My family & I had a great time at the show, & it was nice meeting some fellow Ratsuners. I'll have to re-read the " Ratsun &.Photobucket" thread ,& figure out how to post a link to my photobucket album for today via smartphone. In the meantime,here's a couple pics of my car at the show. 2013-08-11115140.jpg 2013-08-11115209.jpg

Thanks everyone for maki g our 29th a great show. Next year is our 30th. And hopefully next year there is no "chance" of rain to scare some from pulling their cars out, and no other shows accidentally take the same date we do "since we always do the 2nd Sunday of August. ". I hope to see next year huge, because 30 years is a damn long time.

Hoping someone got a good pic of art and purple together. FTL_8951_zps92fc45e9.jpg

• Like 1

My dad puts alot of work into getting it off the ground every year, and we put alot of work into keeping it going lol.  I do judging so i can actually get otu there and look at some cars, otherwise i normally wouldnt be able to see anything. 

Ready for the show.

970897_10153145009170331_1281944020_n.jp

And getting home.

1002344_10153145008890331_479780510_n.jp

And my new vinyl, thank you you guys for showing up, we hope to have you back doing more next year, so thank you for cutting, and thank you tristian for designing it. Really makes me feel good having this on the car to honor art.

art-1.jpg