Blue Lake Show 2013

danfiveten

So that time of the year is coming up again. August 11th, the 2nd Sunday of the month, 10-3:30pm Is the Blue lake show.  We are getting close to our 30 year mark. Prices will be posted soon, nothing should change from last year, the new raffle ticket bundles worked excellent last year, so we will keep those around. Look forward to seeing everyone again as usual :)....If youve not made it out before, i suggest you do, Canby and Blue Lake are 2 of the best datsun shows in the North West, so come out, get some bbq, win some prizes, and most of all look at some fine datsuns. 

Remember park admission is 5 dollars at the gate. No dogs or animals allowed inside the park.  Registration should still be 15 per car, including 1 Meal ticket, and 1 raffle ticket.  

LWF0037-2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure I will go again this year. I had fun last time... although the long line sucked. 

Why you should get there early ;)

This is our 29th year, next year will be the big 30th year. Hard to believe its been going on for so damn long. 

Not sure, I know ill have a certain dime i finally get to show off for the 30th year LOL.  But not sure, were talking about it, each eyar were introducing something more and doing more every year, so we shall see.  As i always say we do the show for you guys, for everyone that comes and we appreciate everyone thats been coming for 30 years.  Were lucky to have 2 great datsun shows, canby at the beginning of summer, and Blue lake at the end...Got to love it :)

Yep usually is. I look forward to the shows every year, Im going to be looking for some trusted people to help me with judging this year, so if you feel your qualified message me, i want a good team together this year :) Always kick back some free food for helping out with things.

Yah ive taken it down for now, All iw as getting was a SHIT load of spam and crap being posted and someone even tried hacking the page, going to re work things. May just do a facebook and let that be it for now. 

I have a question, anyone here have personal exp with the square card reader? Trying to find otu if its easy for people to say they have fraud charges adn stuff, plan on trying a experiment this year and being able to take credit cards if people are short on money for raffle tickets and try it as a experiment, but worried about people swiping and then just saying they werent there or didnt authorize the charges. So if anyone has had personal experience contact me and let me know please, i know it would make life easier for some than having to pull cash from the atm. 

I've had some friends use it and they liked it. I looked into it to accept cards at shows if I sell things. Fees seem a little crazy for me at the moment. If you get on Facebook, contact the Old School Reunion. They were using one last year... They should be able to give you their experience on one in the exact situation you want to use it.

I have a question, anyone here have personal exp with the square card reader? Trying to find otu if its easy for people to say they have fraud charges adn stuff, plan on trying a experiment this year and being able to take credit cards if people are short on money for raffle tickets and try it as a experiment, but worried about people swiping and then just saying they werent there or didnt authorize the charges. So if anyone has had personal experience contact me and let me know please, i know it would make life easier for some than having to pull cash from the atm. 

Also look into PayPal, they have a card reader too so you can use it with the PayPal account you may already have.