Deja vu! Fisch in Cheerios, again? Need your vote!

Edit 3/14- WOO HOO! Just go the word that with y'all's help, Jump got voted back in the box! It will be in cereal isles in 2014. Dudes, thank you soooo much for the votes!!

Edit: Ratsun rules the planet!  For those of you just checking this, its the last chance to vote and get a free book to a kid who could use one! Ends a 11:59AM CST Today, Monday March 11th. If you voted for me, YOU ROCK!!! But even if you don't vote for Jump, vote anyway. Cause books are cool. And kids are cool. And Cereal is cool. And kids with books and cereal are
the coolest!!! Two click-a-roos and you're done!
http://www.instant.ly/s/
P-WFE

It really is like deja vu. With the help from my Ratsun peeps, in 2009 my children's book called 'JUMP!' was voted into a million Cheerios boxes!

Fast forward, 2013 and cheerios is picking one book from 5 that have been in the cereal before, to make it back in the box for 2014!

Vote here!

http://www.instant.ly/s/P-WFE

Tis a simple, single click vote this time, and I'd be honored if y'all would go to this link and vote once. Even if it isn't for me! Lots of good company in the 5 choices. But to sway you even more, look, I painted a 510 in my next illustrated book, 'Lottie Paris and the Best Place!' which came out this week!

LottyFinish8.jpg

Below is some of the art from JUMP!

JUMP_cover.jpg

3p_JUMP_int-2.jpg

3p_JUMP_int-3.jpg

3p_JUMP_int-6.jpg

3p_JUMP_int-7.jpg

RATSUN RULES!

• Like 2
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, hey I just read for every vote they get, they will donate a book to a family who could use it. That is pretty rad, so go vote, even if it isn't for me!