Happy Thanksgiving ratsun

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy TG to my southerly neighbors. Did you know that if Ben Franklin had had his way the turkey would now be your national symbol???

instead they just keep electing them president on a lighter note... Sarah Palin at the turkey farm... note the background action... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJd_vm9VhpU

:rofl: Wow. Sarah Palin. Just amazing she actually managed to become governor, let alone a VP spot in the national race. She's hot, I'll give her that. Too bad for the brain size vs. breast size argument! Pun intended! :D

Did you know that if Ben Franklin had had his way the turkey would now be your national symbol???

Wow! You amaze us with your knowledge Mike... :rolleyes: Did you know that the Canadian flag has a red Maple leaf on it?!

:rofl:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Even you damn Canucks.

Long story:

Took my room mate and the dogs out to my uncles farm to enjoy the awesome 75° blue sky weather. Got stuck in a rut somebody dug out down by the river. Sitting on the rear end. Called a friend with a K10 4x4 to come pull me out and sent him a text. No answer... Call his brother 2 hours later and he tells me yeah we know your stuck but we're eating.... And he hangs up on me.. Haven't heard from the since. Called my friends mom and she was on the way back from somewhere, she picked us up and brought us back home. Grabbed some chains and my room mates Sierra and went back to the farm.

Short story:

My 620 and room mates Sierra are both stuck in the dirt at my uncles farm where they will sit till morning.

I prob should have put my other tires on like I said I was gonna do yesterday. Now I'm thinking lift and future 4x4.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Long story:

Took my room mate and the dogs out to my uncles farm to enjoy the awesome 75° blue sky weather. Got stuck in a rut somebody dug out down by the river. Sitting on the rear end. Called a friend with a K10 4x4 to come pull me out and sent him a text. No answer... Call his brother 2 hours later and he tells me yeah we know your stuck but we're eating.... And he hangs up on me.. Haven't heard from the since. Called my friends mom and she was on the way back from somewhere, she picked us up and brought us back home. Grabbed some chains and my room mates Sierra and went back to the farm.

Short story:

My 620 and room mates Sierra are both stuck in the dirt at my uncles farm where they will sit till morning.

I prob should have put my other tires on like I said I was gonna do yesterday. Now I'm thinking lift and future 4x4.

Happy Thanksgiving!

wheres the pics

sorry about getting stuck

good thing its a holiday weekend so geter out tomorrow

wheres the pics

sorry about getting stuck

good thing its a holiday weekend so geter out tomorrow

I left the camera in the truck :no:

Going out tomorrow to try and pull them out with my uncles Z71. Hope it's not just another Chevy stuck in the dirt.. But if it gets stuck too then I'll have enough people to pick my truck up and put it back on the trail :lol:

Reminds me of a video I saw of a bunch of trucks stuck in the ocean trying to pull each other out. It was called the redneck conga line or something... I searched for it... can't find it. Funny stuff though.

Hope you can get them out.. Might need to find a tractor or something.

I left the camera at the scene. I'll put pics in my thread when it's all over with,

I got STUCK because I parked it there to take PICS! :rofl:

It's a mix of red clay and sand that's sopping wet about 3 inches below the surface.

John Deer is next in line.

You need to carry a come-along, will get you unstuck no time flat. Of course worst case scenario you may end up burying the spare as a deadman if there are no friendly trees or rocks in the area. I still carry one in the trunk of the B210 to this day.