New girl. Hi.

Blah blah Datsun ....... Nice z ... Ghey bimmer, Should be a e30.....just kiddin it's coo.....

Is anyone shocked that now Dat lurks doesn't even have to meet them in person to convert them to a same teamer.....looks like there still a chance for a shirts and skins pick up game at lunch.....

Side note if I said I was ghey would that give me a better chance since we both would be into the same thing ..... Kinda...z still confused but lesbehonest a three some would not require u to use both hands unless said three some had two ski poles and no skin wallets.....

Nice art..... Concentrate on z lower and less scissoring......

Did some one really suggest tristin a speedo thread..... Please no and second did anyone catch two chicks offering themselves to skibally bibally....or at least to come to where he is at ( where ever that is right now).

Ratsun where if your a chick we will mindlessly post to your thread to garner your attention ....insert mind fuck here......in the hopes of Boobs....

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice Z and the E36. love the E except for one thing. the grilles. not a fan of facelift grilles. but here is a pic of MY E36....

th_BMW027.jpg

its a work in progress. 93 325i H&R cup kit, ZKW projectors and HIDs, DDM Tuning clear\red tails and a small system. i also have a set of 17 Contour reps, and a set of 2 piece 17 inch Style 19s. i still need tires though.